Sayuri Kayson

Sayuri Kayson

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

Sayuri Kayson

Looking about 17 years old, Sayuri Kayson was born

the younger twin. Though she is younger, she holds power, strength, and grace. She tends to be quiet and doesn't care about what others say. She also has a streak for protecting her niave twin.

Sayuri has long waist length brown hair that wil end up turning black as she grows, and color-changing eyes that are hidden behind her long bangs. She is close to 5'6 and is barely 100lbs. People think her to be the most beautiful of the twins and her sister the sweetest of the them. She has moments where she  becomes rash, irresponsible, and filled with hate, anger, and envy.

Her family is claimed as a Royal family, though Sayuri refuses to take that title believing it is nothing more than a disgrace to the Vampyric name. She acts like her grandmother, who led a rebelion against the Vampyre council and won the war as well, Selena Kayson. Sayuri's slinder body is small, paled-tan, fragile-looking, is also very strong and considerably muscular though it doesn't show. She resented love and couples, though that was before she met the one she was destined to be with. She is very smart and worries about nothing other than the tasks at hand. She has all the elements under her control, but her anger doesn't help her any. During battle, like the Vampyric war against the Demons, she tends to be caotic but stronger than most in the Vampyre line. Her altire is in the picture below, and for some odd reason her hair tints to purple at time of war. She is not someone to meet in battle or be an enemy with.



© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan