Chapter Four- Now

Chapter Four- Now

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

She gasped, waking from the dream. Her mind was racing as she remembered the crave she felt that night. The rush in her viens so many centuries ago. The hollowness she carried from that day forth. Sitting up, Evaline attempted to sort through her jumbled up thoughts. Not long after, Damian quietly walked in.

"Kristoph is here to see you Arabella," he paused. "It is really important."

"Bring him in then, Alexander."

 All he did was nod before bringing in Kristoph. He was young and handsome. His blue-black hair was long and his deep blue eyes filled with.. Anger?

"What has happened?" she asked softly.

"They killed her! The killed Kasady!" He choaked out.

"Who did? Calm yourself, Kristoph."she said patiently.

"Darius Vida. A Vida killed Kasady goddamn it!"

"When?" Her voice grew cold.

"The morn. She was asleep, didn't even feed yet."

She could hear the pain in her close friend's voice. Kristoph had become close to Damian and Evaline. So had his younger sister, Kasady. Both of them were apart of Kendra's line, just like the twins. Evaline attempted to calm herself, but it was a horrible fail on her part. She began to slip out of bed.

"Send word to Kendra. Also, tell her I am going to personally handle this."

"But sis-"

"No! Kasady was to be my protogy. She is our closest friend's younger sister. She is a fellow vampire. One of whom was far too young for death. I will avenge her death. Tonight."

   For a moment Kristoph and Damian stared at her. She was far more strong-willed than normal, but with her reputation few would stop her. A reputation the same as her brother's, and only surpassed barely by the head of the lines.

"Let me help you. She is my sister. Please, I must help."

"Alright, you will be a decoy, but I need to feed. Alot, before tonight."

     Damian nodded and left to handle Kendra. Kristoph found Evaline a willing-blood while she trained. Kristoph and Damian both knew she was far beyond capable of killing a Vida, again actually. Though, there was a worry that she might just fail the task. It had been quiet a while since she killed a Vida or a Night. Though the fears stayed, neither of them dared to metion it to her. Especially since she was already pissed from hell and back about Kasady.

   It seemed to be the most logical thing, let her beat the hell out of a punching bag rather than their faces. As Damian returned, only a couple of hours later, he saw Evaline training with Soran. He sighed as he watched her, noticing the rose tatoo on her right side that seemed to have wind blowing it. It was black and white, and beautiful. It matched the one falling on his left side. Roses... Their signature for centuries. Two of them intertwined.

      They were the twins of the vampiric society. They were feared and respected. Everyone knew them, including humans. Although, humans didn't know who or what they really were. Hunters even told war stories about them, but it wasn't untill now that Damian realized that there was a reason to fear them. Once provoked, there was no rest for the wicked, no matter how rightous the cause may be.



© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Freaken LOVE it! Write on girl!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great. I love the twins. :) But of course. I have a soft spot for twins. But this is so goood. :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 4, 2013
Last Updated on April 5, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan