Chapter One: 1828

Chapter One: 1828

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

   The wind blew in a raspy wave of cold against her soft tan skin. The sen had set and the moon had roas, all the while, she was waiting for her twin to return home. It had been months since she saw her twin brother, Damian Alexander. Every night since he went missing, she sat outside waiting. She would normally fall asleep and her father would put her in bed. Evaline had a oung of hope left that Damian would return home.

     That someone would find him and bring him home. That maybe, just maybe, he will still be aline and not... dead. The word went through her mind causing her to cringe.

Suddenly, there was a noise that came from the woods. Her eyes averted towards the sound, startled.

"Wh-who's there?" she shouted.

"Evaline? Evaline Arabella McCalister?" a voice answered.

"Y-Ye-Yes?"

   Someone came out from behind the bushes. He was tall and had long white hair that was tied back with a black bow. He was handsome and he was Damian!

"Damian Alexander McCalister! Where have you been! I've been worried sick!"

  He looked at her with sad black eyes. Her breath caught in her throat. He... He was changed!

"What..happened to you?"

"Arabella, calm yourself." he said as he walked towards her. "I'm okay,, Kendra took me under her wings and I want to do the same for you. I want my twin back."

"K-Kendra?"

"Damn it, Evaline! Listen. I cannot live without you. I am only half of a whole. Please, let me change you."

"Brother..." Suddenly she found herself self in his arms," On one condition."

"Anything my darling twin."

"Never leave me again. Ever."

She slowly bent her neck and his fangs peirced her skin. She was finally at ease.



© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is great so far. Can't wait for more. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

chapters 2 and 3 are up. Im working on 4.
Kitten

11 Years Ago

Good. :)
wow i loved the character bio's they were good and this first chapter leaves me wanting more.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Shaka-Greywolf

11 Years Ago

so whens the next chapter
Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

im about to post it.
Shaka-Greywolf

11 Years Ago

yay
Interesting :o vampire incest story? hnn? lol maybe :P Idk, lols, you may wanna go over the chapter again, and fix up the spelling errors, >.< and that's all i can find wrong so far ^^ ha ha, but keep writing! I'm hooked and i wanna see what happens O.O so keep going Luna ^^ I'm rooting for you!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

Its not incest. o_o And thanks. the twins are just really really close.
FayteX

11 Years Ago

I was kidding :P
Sen had set-sun had set. She slowly bent her neck- u could say she threw her head back, giving him easier access to her throat.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

Good idea... I like it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 4, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan