Meet the current Characters

Meet the current Characters

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

Evaline Arabella McCalister

Age: 18, Immortal youth

Gender: Female

Personality: Loving,

quiet, shy,soft spoken,

hopeful, hard

to cause temper to flare.

Likes: Roses, chocolate,

singing, swimming, writing

reading, dancing, and  all things music and art.

Changed by: Her twin, Damian.

 

 

Damian Alexander McCalister

Age: 18, Immortal youth

Gender: Male

Personality: Mysterious,

protective, quiet,

rebelious, hard to anger

Likes: Roses, chocolate,

writing, singing,

playing drums and guitar,

addictated to anything

relating to art and music.

Changed by: Kendra

 

 

The twins never fit in, they were albinos, silverish-white hair, purple eyes. They always were only able to trust each other, even when they were humans...

Kendra

Fierce and dangerous she is the first in her line. She is known to change people who are either very beautiful or have highly amazing fine arts skilled.

She is a woman of beauty and art of all kind.

Her first bloodbond, being a famous writer who, after his bond formed, began going by Fang in 1602.

She hails from London, England.

 

 

 

Fang

Fang, is the first bloodbond of Kendra.

She noticed him because of his excellent

talen in writting. After she made him her bloodbond he changed his name from Daniel Nasem to Fang. He is known to write Vampiric Novels after his misstress of whom he adores or about deaths that occured over the thousands of years he has lived. His age is unclear, but he was changed only a few years after Kendra became the Vampire of Arts.

 

 

 

 Serilos

Head of his line, he seems to be innocent and pure but is actual one of the biggest full hunt vampires in the three lines. He was the first and last, till the twins, of vampires to be albino. He is known to change people with a great sence of leadership, crave the hunt, are strong willed, and crave others demise, people who prefer to rule over others weather by force or not.

His age is unknown other than the fact he Became the head of The Line of Envy the same time that Kendra and Leo came into power with their lines. His first Bloodbond was Viktoria.

 

 

 

 

Viktoria

She was the first bloodbond of the head of the line of Envy, Serilos. Chosen for her crave to be in power, Victoria, was sought out by him. After she was bond her name became Viktoria.

Her love for her vampire master is far greater than her crave for power. She is a girl of little care but great envy.

 

 

 

Leo

Leo, the head of the line of Nature, is as old as Kendra and Serilos. He has an addiction for ink, peircings, and nature. He is known to change people who's beauty is also found in the peircing and tattos. He is a classic gentleman with a craving for nature. The rose, which is signature, is normally the only thing indicating his intrest in a person.

He cares little for people, other than a new vampire twin, Evaline. He is a romantic and one of the most handsom male vampires in his history.

Though he surrounds himself with flowers and nature, senativity is only showed to few including his first Bloodbond, Seth.

 

 

 

 Seth

 The first bloodbond of Leo, Seth is a handsome and unique man. He has a nick for ink and love for peircing. Fierce and Dangerous he sees the need to only protect Leo.

As though he has a love for him, Seth acts as he is the only important person in his life. He has a nack for all things and anything nature. The Cherry Blossom is a symbol of Seth's, it is normally found when he has chosen someone for leo to continue to watch. He has a thirst to protect Leo, and a worse one to become the perfect tattoist.

 

 

 



© 2013 Luna Kusan


Author's Note

Luna Kusan
More to come

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

my daughters adore this type of art -writing,images just all of it
I like the way you introduce your characters it caught my attention and I had to take a look...truly interesting
thank you for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A book for the characters information will be up soon; hope y'all will check it out.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Can't wait to see Kendra! :P

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

:) Heehee shes next

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
3 Reviews
Added on March 22, 2013
Last Updated on March 25, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan