Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

It took Veronica a moment to gain her composure. When she did she studied me quietly. She reached out and grabbed a strand of my hair.

"Humans do not have natural blue hair. Only Mythicals do."

"Mythicals?" I asked.

"Nekos, vampires, wolves, ect."

I blinked trying to understand," You aid I am a princess and something about my father."

"Yes, your father is not dead. Nor is he human. He went to the human world to impregnate your mother to fullfill the prophecy."

"What prophecy? The hell are you talking about?! How is my father not dead?!" I said trying my hardest not to scream,

"Calm down child." a voice said softly.

I looked around and found where that voice belonged. It was Sakura Herinajo, the Ace. She gave me a soft, loving smile. One that even my mother never gave me. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I shall explain." she said as she sat down at the head chair. "Your father, Atsuko Haruna, is a highly respected, feared and powerful man. In the human world, they would have called him a king." her voice was as smooth as HOneysuckle, "He was the perfect mix of all of us. Equal in every way with all the powers that come with it all. Except human, but with the knowledge of the prophect he went to the human world where he searched for the perfect woman to bare his child. Though, he hoped the prophecy would bring forth a baby boy, when your mother told him she was having a bouncy baby girl he vowed to protect her." She stopped for a mninute as if thinking about the past," Your father and I traveled back and forth from the human world and ours. We visited your mother everytime. I often helped her ready for your arrival while your father worried himself he would be a good father. When you were born you were the perfect embodiment of the prophecy. The perfect child with beauty that none could compare. When you were one your father was forced to go into hiding so you wouldn't be put into danger. Hence, 'Him daying' when he really wasn't dead at all." She finished looking at me.

I couldn't understand what was going on. I was so confused; I couldn't process anything. Suddenly, a girl, about 6'0 with carmal colored skin, honey-bloon hair with red tips and her eyes were an intrancing red with golden flakes, ran in stumbling.

"Am I late?!" All of her teeth were pointed, but her canines were like a wolf's.

Damn freaky if you ask me.

"The most unpunctual vampire ever.... Yes, Sarenia, you are late." Chad commented.

"Shut the f**k up, Chad." She said as she glared at him.

Suddenly, her eyes averted to me. I looked from her black heals, to her tight black skinnies, to a hot pink shirt with slits on the sides, landing on the choaker the color of her shirt. She was beautiful but terrifying all in the same. Giving a fiercely wicked smile, she walked closer. My hear began to speed up; being around all these mythicals was kind of nerve racking.

She stood right in front of me, "Sup, freak?"  Her voice was sarcastic.

It was like honey that dripped from a bee hive on a summer day. Wait. Just who the hell is this chick?!

"Do not talk to the princess like that!" Veronica snapped.

"So she's her? It's about time!"

Woah, wait. Just what the hell does she mean by that? I sat down on the table trying to process everything. This was so confusing.



© 2013 Luna Kusan


Author's Note

Luna Kusan
Any suggestions?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

85 Views
Added on March 21, 2013
Last Updated on March 21, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan