Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

Alexander sat me down on a small bench close to one of the showers. I watched him for a moment as he turned away from me. As he turned on the shower and retrieved my hair products, I pulled my bloodied shirt, tank top, and bra off. I tugged my combat boots off then shrugged off my jeans and panties. I stepped into the shower while Alexander went to find me a towel.

                I stood there, letting the hot water fall against my face and body. I stared at the criss-cross pattern on the shower room wall. My mind was wandering as the blood washed away in the streaming water. I blinked and grabbed the shampoo, squirting it into my hand, then doing the same with the condisioner. As I washed it out, the quiet was nipping at me. I sighed and finally began to calm down.

                The water fell against my skin with a warm pitter-patter. It was moments untill someone caughed behind me. Startled, I jumped and fell into their arms. I almost landed on the floor, which would have hurt horribly. I looked up to see Alexander. I could feel heat rise up into my cheeks. I looked away as he wrapped a towel around my shivering body.

                I f I could feel it I’m sure he could feel the intensity of my shivering.His arms braced me against his body. He was warm and dry with the smell of pine trees clinging to him. I leaned into him as he wrapped the towel tighter around me. I could feel his muscles tense.

                “Are…Are you okay, Akemi?” Alexander tried to ask.

                “Y-Yeah, I’m fine. Just cold.” I mummbled.

                He stepped away shaking his head so his hair would go into his eyes. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to fall out of my chestI made sure the towel covered my body.

                “Veronica is here with your outfit.” Alexander mummbled.

                “Alright, please send her in.”

                He nodded and left again. I couldn’t help but to feel sad when he left. My heart was still pounding against my chest as I tried to dry my body off. When Veronica finally came in, I noticed how beautiful she was. Her pink hair bounced as she walked and her dress fit her body perfectly. Her flats, the same color as her dress a soft blue, clacked against the floor.

                “Alright then. Time to get you dressed!” She said in an overly-bubbly voice.

                “O-Okay?” I stammered.

                She gave me a soft smile before she took my towel from me. My face was bright red before I even knew it.

                “Good, you are a lady. The only hair you have should have is on your head. Do you wear make up?” Her voice was steady and strong.

                “N-No.”

                She nodded before holding a strapless purple bra against my breast, She had managed to get the perfect size. I was impressed in all honesty. I held it against me while she hooked it.

                “Push-up bras do wonder.” She said smiling.

                She handed me a new pair of hip-huggers, panties of course, and I slipped into them. Again, another perfect fit. Her smile grew wide. Next thing I knew, she was knelt in front of me with a solid black mini skirt.

                “Put your feet in. Hurry, so I can fix it.”

                I followed her directions and she pulled it up untill it clung to me waist. My v-cut was still showing though. She fixed the two chains that crossed, making an x shape, hanging from my waist. I smile at her; so far so good. She held a bright but deep purple  and black corssetted top against me. I fixed it and held it still while she tied the back. It made a “V” once it got to the center of my stomach. My v-cut was still showing, along with most of my back.

                Her smile seemed full now. I noticed my skirt reached about twelve inches below my waist line, if that. I coughed alittle.

                “How’d you find my perfect sizes?”

                “Natural instincts.” She said smiling before going on,” As a Neko, I am gifted with things like that. I just know things. We’re almost done, ‘kay?”

                “Why is my skirt so short?”

                “You’ll see, just calm down. Fashion is one thing I am good at.”

                I nodded, taking her word for it. She sighed and handed me a pair of purple and black stripped sock that matched my top. I sat down and pulled them on. They rested two inches below my skirt. Oh, now I get it! She rested a bair of thin, black combat boots in front of me. I slipped them on and she tied them up. Their strings were the same purple as my shirt. She stood up and brushed my hair into a tight bouncy ponytail on top of my head, but she let my bangs hang over my right eye. She used a black bow to tie my hair up.

                “Alright, let’s see what you look like.”

                “Okay.” I said as Is tood up.

                “Beautiful. you look absolutely beautiful.”

                “Thanks to you.”

                Her smile seemed to be bigger and brighter now.

                “Let’s meet the team now. It’s time we learn about you.”

                They wanted to learn about me? Why would they want to know about me? Instead of asking all I did was nod. She headed out the showers and I followed close behind. I took in a few breaths. Alexander would see me new look. It didn’t take us long to reach the confrence room. Veronica walked in before me She acted as though I was her master piece, to be hanged in the walls of an art museum. She beckoned for me. I took a deep breath and walked into the room. It instantly got quiet and I was scared out of my mind now. I looked at Alexander who’s face was bright red.

                Everyone’s eyes were on me. My breath caught in my throat. Chad grinned a devilish-grin.

                “Well, Darlin, you clean up real nicely.”

                “Stop calling her Dalin’ damn it!” Alexander yelled.

                “Well, our princess here,” Veronica gestured to me,” must dress in the trends her father finds appropriate.”

                “Father? My dad is dead.”

                “Who told you that?”

                “My mother did. Why?” I stopped, “Why’d you call me princess?”

                “None of you told her?!”



© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooooh :o climactic stop! Can't wait to read the next chapter!!! This is really good Luna-Chan ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

Th-thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 15, 2013
Last Updated on March 15, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan