Hellspawn Epilogue

Hellspawn Epilogue

A Chapter by Jacob leitch

Epilogue.

It’s been twelve days since we got home. The minute we got back Sims was detained and I later heard she was sent to prison, although I couldn’t find out which one. Maeves was trialed for treason but I know her lawyer got her out of it. Cheing received no punishment, but after revision from a general whom I never met he was transferred to a different unit. Sterling and Thompson were both rewarded, Sterling got transferred to a unit where he specializes as the sniper, which he always wanted. Thompson was promoted from Private to Corporal for his un-wavered loyalty to the army.  Mathers and I were the only ones not punished or Praised for our work, we were both transferred to a new platoon and whenever together we find many people watching us, mainly higher up men who know about our mission. The others who died were given no recognition.

            Our story spread like wildfire. People tried to contain it but after similar stories came up in the following days. Now its known worldwide that the world is under attack by demons. The demons have been sighted in moving into areas in Europe, Africa, and Asia. The army has been doing everything to help in Europe, helping to evacuate overrun cities but its never enough.

            Nobody has talked about Pandora by name, but I know he’s the one everyone means by “The huge a*s demon”. He’s been spotted in Africa. What he’s doing there I could care less, but I still scream for revenge. I want to go to Africa to find him. To avenge Derek.

I found out just yesterday that Williams and Mitchell never made it, they died off in the desert somewhere. The one who found reinforcements for us was Private James, who was promoted to Corporal and moved to the same platoon and myself and Mathers. Everyone says its to keep the survivors together, but Mathers and I both believe he’s under orders to watch us. He sticks close to us and I’ve spotted him recording our conversations once.

            Today we were given new orders, our commanding officer assembled the group of us.
“Men. We’re going to Europe, its time to fight those demons!”

It’s not where I wanted to go, but I know my duties. I can help out in Europe, then go to Africa and find Pandora.

Here we go again. Its time to go to war.



© 2011 Jacob leitch


Author's Note

Jacob leitch
OK, so if your reading this your done the book, and if you havnt read it all then go back and read it! i want to point out that this entire book has been written on my ipod and i havnt edited it yet, so please ignore and small grammer/ spelling mistakes. i realize how short it is and i want the readers (thats you guys! ;)) to tell me what im missing, what do you feel lacked from the story, im going to start editing it and fixing it up and making it longer, so id really like to know.
KAY THANKS!
Jacob Leitch

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on April 28, 2011
Last Updated on April 28, 2011


Author

Jacob leitch
Jacob leitch

Keswick, Canada



About
I love reading and writing, I love being outdoors and I love life itself. I'm a happy person and nothing changes my mood. :) more..

Writing