Beyond The Clouds(Chapter 3)

Beyond The Clouds(Chapter 3)

A Chapter by LuLuIcey

Chapter 3


There shouldn't be any day or night in Cloufy, as it should keep bright before the war. However, as Apthy said, the citizens in Cloufy would rest every day. He also claimed that all organism will become a part of the cloud which he was locate when he was sleeping. Other sense, every citizen will not have a stable home.


Well, it is a kind of weird. After giggling with Apthy for a while, we two fell asleep. When I closed my eyes, I could feel that I was lying my hammock in the forest. I couldn’t believe CLOUDS knew my hometown, and even knew my “home”! However, when I opened my eyes again, I found myself standing on the clouds’ surface.


For quite a long time of rest, I found myself energetic and awaken. The clouds are majestic! They are magical! They heal from my body to my soul! What a miracle!


I wiped my eyes, trying to ask Apthy for more help. What! Where am I? The scenery to TOTTALY different from yesterday! Am I sleeping or daydreaming!? As I remember, I was on the large flatland with Apthy and joking about MY past. That scene was like a barren dessert with only me and Apthy on the sand. However, I am now on a tiny piece of cloud which was no longer bigger than a sea turtle. What the hell is situation! Are clouds moving every minute, every second?


“Good morning, Icey,” Apthy greet with a jovial voice. I turned around and him flying just besides the clouding.


“Oh…Good morning…” I was scare as I seemed to fall down below the surface and have a horrible sky diving. 


“Wait…where am I?”


“Oh, fine, there is nothing special, the clouds just, a bit too majestic…” He was confuse. Seemed that he don’t know the answer either.


“Fine, get rid of that, just…” I started to focus on Apthy’s horn,” Your horn, seemed to be more gleaming than you was. Are you in good humoured?”


He smiled and blink for a few times with blue dust hoping out. “Ya, I am in a quite good humour. But more importantly, my horn will sparkle when I was using magic. It is more because I am using flying magic, but not my feeling”


“Magic…” I muttered. I wished I could fly freely since I was small, where this is only reason I tried tree climbing. On the top of the highest tree in the southern forest, I was able to view the whole forest. Wind was dancing around my shoulders, where sunlight shined on my body. This fantastic scene did amaze me when I was seven. Sad to say, but I soon found I am JUST sitting on the treetop but not flying freely. The view didn't change much compared flying, soaring. I will never grow a pair of wings and touch the clouds. I am just a tiny bit of the earth.

Since then, I gave up that dream and just treat myself as ordinary. I am just a simple, hunter.


“Icey?” Apthy broke my flashback. “Have something to give you.”


Me, really? Should I receive it, or…


“Come on! It will be much useful when you are in Cloufy!”


Should I? But I didn’t belong to Cloufy, I am just…just an ordinary hunter. Or, am I?


“Icey?”


Okay, I will get it.


“Thanks there, Apthy, you are so kind.”


His horn poke out a handful of silver dust and they fall to my palm. The warmth of the dust go through my soul.

“Sparkle it on your body, it will give you a pair of wings!” His voice fill with excitement.


“Okay…” When I was about to sparkle it on my head, I hesitate. Should I sparkle it? I will fulfil my seven year old dream, but beyond that, should I just keep myself as an ordinary? What should I be?


I have no courage to fight the darkness, but friends, my only friend helped me to choose.


Apthy pushed my right hand on to my heart. ”Come one!” she cried,” there is nothing to scare about!”


I sparkle it on my body. The dust first gather above my head, then it became a circle protection wall around me. After that, it the dust shot through my heart and go into it.


I was liked…shocked! So that’s MGAIC!! The power that can make an ORDINARY people jet through the sky. It’s, the power which make me extraordinary!


At the same time, I felt a muscle growing on my back. As the muscle grew longer and longer, it “pop” out from my back. The part that was outside my body was like a tiny silver egg. Few seconds later, the egg broke and light came out from the yolk of the egg. But Wow! The egg is a sun which I couldn’t directly look towards it! (Just like the crate a saw yesterday!) It is too bright to have another look of the process!


A shiny, huge, silvery "white, feather pair of wings hang up on my back.

 The wings were enormous and gleaming like the sun!


Wow! Fantastic!


I tried to flap my feathers. It works! I soared through the clouds, and arrive till a point where almost touched the sky. I am on top of Cloufy!


The only thing higher than me, the sky and the sun. Nothing can stop me! It is freedom! I can travel everywhere I wanted to! I can watched Cloufy from any point! It is like…over the land, and…beyond the clouds!


It is freedom!



© 2015 LuLuIcey


Author's Note

LuLuIcey
Please ignore all the grammar mistakes. Kindly review it please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on January 9, 2015
Last Updated on January 9, 2015


Author

LuLuIcey
LuLuIcey

About
Well, I am new and I love to write everything in my life,ecspecially about the society. I am an extraordinary girl, in my writings, I am Sky.To be honest, that is my friend' nickname~~BFF That's a.. more..

Writing
Why? Indeed. Why? Indeed.

A Story by LuLuIcey


I'm Out I'm Out

A Story by LuLuIcey