Academics and Fun

Academics and Fun

A Story by LuLuIcey
"

Society, caught followers and ignorances, but not pure, healthy children.

"
10/11/2014
Dear Diary,                                                                                                         
I just finished my Midterm test and I will have 5 DAYS HOLIDAY soon!!! Yeah!!!!

I didn't get great marks in the midterm, but that's all, past is the past. Whatever, I should ENJOY those 5 days first, before I carry on with my 'studies'.

However, teachers never thought THIS way...
*     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **
It is a Monday morning and everyone is extremely is still on their vacation. All thanks to the Perfect team, I need to wake up at 5 again in order to arrive school earlier.

Soon after all the students arrived school, the morning assembly began (I never paid attention about it :P). Boring, boring and boring.... I had no idea why the school set a 'morning assembly' for the whole school, they are wasting OUR time! 

However, when I was still day-dreaming, the vice principal' voice strike through my imagination. 'Students, you should plan ahead about the Term end exam in your 5 days holiday. They mean much to you guys.'

WHAT? I just finish my midterm last week, and the term end is in January!
*     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **     **
I hate others pushing me to revise! Academics doesn't mean the world, the whole. It is a great mistake of TEACHERS AND SOCIETY!

I always heard Sky saying that she didn't put more than 2 days to revise her midterm and 2 weeks for her term end. I knew that she is fantastic and a genius. If that fits into me, I should have about 4 days for midterm and 3 weeks for term end (I will never use a month for a exam).

It is the society who put students to prisons. They brainwashed parents and teachers that academics is the MOST important. However, the those pure children' mind, fun take much more over it.

The extraordinary, childish girl who sit in front of me in maths, never caught by a chain. She just do what she wanted, what she enjoyed. Even a piece of homework seemed to be her PSP.

*Society, caught followers and ignorances, but not pure, healthy children.*

Cheers,

Kelvin
   

© 2014 LuLuIcey


Author's Note

LuLuIcey
What do you think about this story?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

1-hah. (2)..good
3- society should do that then

Posted 9 Years Ago


LuLuIcey

9 Years Ago

Thanks, but it is really hard to let the society to reply it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 10, 2014
Last Updated on November 10, 2014
Tags: Academics, Society

Author

LuLuIcey
LuLuIcey

About
Well, I am new and I love to write everything in my life,ecspecially about the society. I am an extraordinary girl, in my writings, I am Sky.To be honest, that is my friend' nickname~~BFF That's a.. more..

Writing
Why? Indeed. Why? Indeed.

A Story by LuLuIcey


I'm Out I'm Out

A Story by LuLuIcey