Awakenings

Awakenings

A Screenplay by cbell
"

Was I asking to be pruned although I was fruitless? A kind of spiritual suicide that correctly reflected my physical, and intellectual? The talented wise Pastor said to me, “Don’t prune people who..

"

Was I asking to be pruned although I was fruitless?  A kind of spiritual suicide that correctly reflected my physical, and intellectual?  The talented wise Pastor said to me, “Don’t prune people who aren’t fruitful.”  Was this a fascist capitalistic way of seeing and acting?  Was he saying don’t worry about that spiritual crap, get the money son.  Was he saying stop letting your ego feed like a vampire because you are not prayed up.  I was bipolar premedication, but I remember.  As Erykah Badu sings, “I’m planting seeds so I reap what I sow.”  At that time I was planting weeds with no nutritional value, aesthetic, or usefulness.  I was not conscious of my spirit or the perception I was giving off.  I had a girlfriend that described me as being off.  It only took me 30 years to mature and heal enough to understand although the awakening occurred over years and is still evolving.

I was in the sunken place just as we all are until we can see and understand spiritual thirdeye mind manipulations.  We are being bombarded with kanji on levels that ascend beyond clever men to Amen RA or ABBA.  Mike Brown and every other lynching or assassination is of similar kanji radiating like a program that wants the masses to act in ways that allow the 1% to murder, enslave, lobby, and manipulate for the love of money.    

What has been done in darkness is coming to light and it’s ugliness causes too many to turn away leaving them unprotected by greater truth, justice, righteousness, order, balance, harmony, and reciprocity. 

We are at war spiritually as long as these clever men and women send kanji that is not healthy for humanity.  Kanji that service white supremacy and fascist capitalism shouldn’t be feed more than moral capitalism and the service of Ma’at’s seven principles.  Serve anger, fear, violence, and shame, or greater love, truth, gentleness, and forgiveness.  If you are a warrior of greater love, truth, gentleness, and forgiveness we should not work or shop with fascist corporations that fund the Dakota pipeline, Mass incarceration, and modern day slavery.  

TKO. Three Elements. Love, Truth, and Forgiveness with gentleness, grace, and mercy. Titanium, Potassium, and Oxygen. The Burning Sword is the weapon we need to claim the Throne on Earth as it is in Heaven.

© 2017 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on May 1, 2017
Last Updated on May 1, 2017
Tags: Greater Love, Love, Truth, Forgiveness, Trinity

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing