The Bank of Ma'at

The Bank of Ma'at

A Screenplay by cbell
"

A Documentary style screenplay that follows the development of the sisterhood of Ma'at and the Bank of Ma'at

"

We need a Bank of Ma'at. A bank that will enrich our community and not the 1%. We need to focus our energy on one bank that will invest in what I call Loverations. An evolution from plantation and corporation that builds wealth and competes with fascist corporate greed serving only the love of money. The 42 laws will guide and protect the people to free themselves from prosperity gospel. But we must first overcome our fear of worshiping Ma'at whose laws created all religions. Love, Truth, Forgiveness, and Ma'at.


All people can and should identify with the Egyptian and Ma’at because the Sphinx is estimated to be 54,000 years old.  White people are around 6,000 years old.  The Black woman is responsible for the world’s enlightenment.  Black women will lead us back into the new Golden Age that is arriving when we become aware of it.  Rise up you queens.  Let Ma’at transform and reconnect you to brilliance that conceived and built the Pyramids, the first university, the first civilization.  


The sisters of Ma’at must agree to build the bank of Ma’at and Loverations to enrich the community so we will not be vulnerable to mass incarceration, modern day slavery, intentional poverty, crime, and brutality.   


Imagine a tribe that becomes aware of itself as if awakening from a deep spiritual slumber.  We are the Diaspora.  We are the children of the sun.  


What if this group could agree to put away $10 a month into the Bank of Ma’at?  We could create the Bank of Ma’at and finish the work of Marcus Garvey, Booker T. Washington, Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass, Akhenaten...  

© 2013 cbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

There are many groups with 1,000 members. If one of these groups could get their members to invest $10 a month that would be $10,000 a month that we could flip into affordable housing for our people perishing on the fringe. We could start schools with the income from the properties. We could invent Loverations.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on September 22, 2013
Last Updated on October 1, 2013
Tags: reparations

Author

cbell
cbell

San Antonio, TX



About
Discovering Ma'at more..

Writing