Real eyes

Real eyes

A Story by lovelyAnaa
"

Mini journal entry.

"
I ached for the proper attention, and I desperately searched everywhere to be mentioned. But I never found what I was looking for. I only made a fool myself and gave everyone around me something to talk about. but who would I be without those years of my life? I've struggled and learned to survive. My mistakes piled up on top of each other, burned them in a fire. I've looked and searched everywhere, but never did I take the time to find out more about me. Who I actually want to be not who I pretended to be. A fool, afraid of rejection and it all worked out for me in the end. Because now I'm striving for perfection. Grades, jobs all that you can mention. I've got this and with no one there to help me.
A therapist of your own is what you can be. Never let someone tell you that you can't be who you are. And never let someone harm you and take you down with them. You are stronger then that. You can be yourself and whatever is meant to be will gravitate towards you. Be patient and be wise, because these are the years of our lives.
We live once and we shine always


Xo
LovelyA

© 2016 lovelyAnaa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 17, 2016
Last Updated on June 17, 2016
Tags: Myself, realize, help, I'm here, I'm alive, I am me.

Author

lovelyAnaa
lovelyAnaa

New York , NY



Writing
Deeper Deeper

A Poem by lovelyAnaa


Stranger Stranger

A Poem by lovelyAnaa