I could tell you

I could tell you

A Poem by xkonstantine125x
"

just a piece of my heart, shes right..words arent enough anymore..

"

I could tell you why the sky is blue but it would take away the beauty.

I could tell you why I love you but then you'd stop being who you really are.

I could tell you why you give my life meaning,but I'd lose my purpose.

I could kiss you all night long,but I still wouldn't be satisfied.

I could hold you in my arms until you'd fall asleep,but I'd feel empty once you awake and move away.

I could count the stars under the glorious sky,and it still wouldn't amount to all the question I have about life.

I could give you the world the moon and the stars, but I'd still feel it wouldn't be good enough.

I could sing you the greatest love song written, but it wouldn't be suffice.

I could do so many things in this world, and I'd feel like it still wasn't enough.

you make me feel invincible because you love me, yet i make myself feel not worthy because what i wish i could give you doesn't exsist.

I lay in my bed the one where you and i laid side by side getting lost in on another's touch,kiss,taste, warmth, embrace, and eye locking moment.

your eyes say what your words fail to preach.

your touch says what your eyes cannot express.

your kiss surpasses everything else and leaves me in a place where nothing makes sense except that we feel the exact same way about one another.

my first love i dont think you know what sensation you bring me.

every time you say i love you i smile because i know that even when i feel everything is falling apart,

i know i can think of you and those words you say that reassure me that everything will be okay.

if i could die a thousand times for you i would

if i could take away all your pain id do it without thinking twice.

i hope with some of these sentences that my heart bleeds out for you helps you see that loving you and being with yout will never be enough.

i lost you once i wont let that happen again.

it's always been you and always will be no matter what happens.

my heart is yours completely.

 

© 2008 xkonstantine125x


Author's Note

xkonstantine125x
i know there are punctuation and capitalization errors. i havent written in such a long time..so im a little bit rusty

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lovely. Just lovely. Beautiful piece.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 6, 2008

Author

xkonstantine125x
xkonstantine125x

Riverside, CA



About
I hope when you kiss him you don't pretend it's me. I hope when he holds you, my scent doesn't strike a cord in your mind. I hope when he looks at you, you don't see my green eyes. Finally I hope, .. more..

Writing