Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by TheOutsiderChick

Third chapter.


Okay, I lied. It wasn't like Jeremy didn't knew me in school. And it's not true that we never been in relationships. With each other. Or, probably, I can't call them relationships because... Things then went kinda strange.

Until 5th grade we were friends. Best friends. I remember that I hadn't any girlfriends and he was my only friend. We first met when I was 5 and he was 7. I remember all that stupid things what we did. When I told his mum that on staircase is lost kitten (there wasn'') but meantime Jeremy took candies from the kitchen cupboard. Later that day we watched cartoons, ate candies and laughed about that. Then it was funniest thing ever. Now - just memories.

When Jeremy started to go in 8th grade, he changed a lot. He changed his look, his friends... We weren't friends anymore. For a moment I couldn't understand why we weren't talking on a phone for hours and doing crazy stuff anymore. He grew up. He had girfriend, he had different company with what he was hanging out... As long as he changed, I changed, too. In all this time I had few "best friends" but that wasn't for a long time. One day we were telling each other all secrets, next day she told it to all class. 

Speaking about my status in class - I was weirdo. I used black eyeliner every day, later red lipstick. too. My grades weren't that good anymore (but they weren't bad either). I remember that in lunch break, when everyone was talking with their friends, I just sat in the corner and draw or wrote something in my diary.

Then - when he was in 12th grade - something changed to good side. Only for a moment.

"Izzy," he said like he did many years before. "I... I want you back."

"What?" I didn't understand why he is saying this. We weren't couple then, just friends.

"I..." He sighed. "Sorry, that I ruined our friendship."

"It was many years ago." I grimaced.

"I know but... then we were friends." Jeremy stroked his hair. "Now I... I think I like you."

"If it's joke, it isn't funny." The heck. I couldn't handle this awkward situation anymore. 

"It's not a joke." Jeremy looked deep in my eyes and I felt something that I never felt before. My heart started beating faster. "I like you, Izzy."

"You don't know me anymore, how could you say that to me?" I turned my head. He grabbed my hand softly.

"It was a mistake." I heard his voice.

"You can't change it." I said quietly.

"I can." I felt his lips on my neck. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

"You already have one. Or...maybe more than one?" I repelled guy. 

"Izzy... They are just... some girls. I don't love them." He looked at me with those puppy eyes.

"Then why are you f*****g them?" I spited. Now it was Jeremy's turn to make grimaces.

"I... They wanted me." He stammered.

"Oh." I put fake smile on my face. "Then we have nothing to talk about. Bye." I turned around and walked away.

After that he texted me, sent me flowers. I didn't reply to texts and put flowers in the trash. But I thought about him. Every day, every second of that day. I couldn't forget him. Do I love him? No, I don't know him anymore. But at the same time I had a hope that this Jeremy is That Jeremy I knew before.

Only thing I did wrong, was at Jenny's birthday party. I was drunk, he was drunk, too... We had sex? No, we didn't. We went upstairs and started kissing. I remember that moment. My heart was beating very fast, he carresed my body... I felt more love drunk that drunk because of alcohol. We were half naked and then his s****y "girlfriend" (or one of his girlfriends - who knows?) ran into room and found us. She was furious and they broke up. Only problem - after that - not a message from him. Week after party he was super happy when he get that b***h back.

Me - jealous? Err... Yes. In that day I realized that I am in love with him. I always was.



© 2013 TheOutsiderChick


Author's Note

TheOutsiderChick
Re-published again. Sorry that it's so short. I always write short chapters. Comment & vote. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on December 13, 2013
Last Updated on December 13, 2013
Tags: new york, girl, young adult, cindrella, story, romance, boy, love, kiss, best friend, cafe, job, city, work, bad boy, shy


Author

TheOutsiderChick
TheOutsiderChick

Latvia



About
*15 years old but much smarter that you could think of my age. *I love to write. :) *My favourite movie is "Silver linings playbook". *I love Nirvana. Kurt was amazing. :)) *I play the guitar an.. more..

Writing