Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by TheOutsiderChick

  Second chapter.         

Beep! Beep! Beep! Oh, what I stupid noise! Why I just can sleep? It was hard but I finally opened my eyes. It's 9:06. S**t! I'm late! I jumped out of bed and started to search for some clothes in closet. Red dress - too ceremonial, black skirt - suitable for dating not work, jeans... Okay, I don't have time. I took my dark blue jeans and white t-shirt. Umm, I think something's still missing.

"Hah, do you want to go to work without underwear? Didn't knew you're that obscene." Girly voice started to laughing in my head.  

"Shut up!" I said to that and took out of drawer my underwear. Now I found my clothes, just need to dress up. But it wasn't that easy like I thought. I couldn't get my legs into jeans and put my t-shirt with back to forward. Quick make-up and I'm done. Then I ran on the street and, ignoring the stares of suprised people, ran through Central Park and was going to turn left when something hit me. I fell down and felt that my head hits something hard.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't wanted to hurt you but you just ran in front of my bike." I heard sexiest man's voice ever and raised my head. It's just me or it's... Jeremy? No, it couldn't be. Okay, I will act like I didn't know him.

"Yeah, I know, it's my fault. I'm late so I ran like a crazy. I'm really sorry." I exhealed. He looked at me.

"Izzy?" Man was suprised. "Oh my God, it's you?"

"Mhmm..." I acted like I didn't know what it is about. "Do we know each other?"

"Ugh..." He sighed. "How, the f**k, I could forget  you?"

"Why me?" Now it was my turn to be suprised.

"Long story. If I will try to tell some main facts, you probably will not able to understand me."

"Try." 

"I knew that you were crushing on me. Jenny told me. And... actually I was crushing on you..."

"No, you wasn't. You were crushing on those stupid barbie girls. Girls who were your girlfriends." I stand up.

"They just wanted to get into my pants." Jeremy said. When he saw my expressions, he released into laughter."You know, they wanted to have sex with me 'cause they thought I'm really hot and blah, blah, blah... And they had it. But it was just sex. I was thinking about you since 8th grade. Then you didn't even knew me. But I knew you.-"

"Stop!" I cutted him. "Before it we were best friends but you just... changed." I sighed angrily.

"Yeah, I know." He licked his lips. "But I want to start again."

"Like a friend or what?" I wasn't sure that I want him again in my life. He blushed.

"Err...you know. Not like just a friend." He stammered.

"You can call me. But don't think that I will let you come in my life just like that. It's not that easy." I said.

"Okay, I will call you or text you then. See ya!" Oh my God, Jeremy Rush was blushing because of me. It's unbelievable. Crazy things happens, really.

"See ya!" I weaved. Oh, s**t! I'm soo late! I turned left, then right and came into cafe.

"God, Izzy, where have you been?" Elisabeth was worried.

"I just met someone." I smiled. 

"Oh my God, was it Jeremy?" Her eyes widened.

"Yes, and he will call me or text me soon." I hugged Beth. That was her shortened name. She called me Izzy, I called her Beth.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you." She said.

"Thanks. I hope everything will be just fine. Hey, where's Ted?" I looked around.

"It's your lucky day, he's not here today. But guess who is here?" Beth winked me.

"Umm... I don't know."

"It's Jenny." Elisabeth exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I need to work." I said worriedly.

"One hour you're still free."

"Oh, thanks, Beth! I'd be one big fail without you." I exhealed happily and went to kitchen where Jenny was sitting on the table.

"Hey, sunshine!" My best friend greeted me.

"Jenny..." I acted like I'm angry. "Why do you told Jeremy that I was crushing on him?"

"It was on 10th grade." She laughed. "But do you remember last prom when he wanted to ask you to dance? You just said: "Screw you." and kissed his best friend Denny." She shook her head. "I'm suprised, he's still not hearbroken because of you. Never play with someone who loves you."

"I wanted to get over him. Even when he knew that I'm crushing on him, he had girlfriends. And with those barbie girlfriends he had sex. Most of them. I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me." I said.

"Everyone can act. But how do you know I told him?" Jenny was suprised.

"I met him today. He hit me when he was riding a bike. And then we just talked." Ugh, it sound's stupid. Why did I just told it to her? 

"Umm... sounds like movie scene." She giggled.

"Right."

"But you should give him another chance. I think he's The One for you." She said seriously.

"Yeah, maybe I was stupid. I really should give him another chance."

"So good luck, girl! Make him yours. In bed and out of it, whatever, don't let him forget that he's yours." She looked at me again with That look. It was dirty look. 

"Okay, okay." I nudged her and went to work. I just couldn't let to do Beth everything. I work here, I earn money for this, so I should work.



© 2013 TheOutsiderChick


Author's Note

TheOutsiderChick
Just re-publishing next chapter from my account in other site. Sorry that I haven't been updating such a long time. I will try to continue story. Please, forgive me. :) xoxo, love you, readers. Don't be afraid to tell what you think and like my story. ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on December 13, 2013
Last Updated on December 13, 2013
Tags: new york, girl, young adult, cindrella, story, romance, boy, love, kiss, best friend, cafe, job, city, work, bad boy, shy


Author

TheOutsiderChick
TheOutsiderChick

Latvia



About
*15 years old but much smarter that you could think of my age. *I love to write. :) *My favourite movie is "Silver linings playbook". *I love Nirvana. Kurt was amazing. :)) *I play the guitar an.. more..

Writing