Lovespell

Lovespell

A Poem by S.

I want to stay
To know you more

I want to stay
And listen more to your stories

Oh I love them all
I love our late night calls

I want to stay
I want you to tell me more about your day

I want to stay longer
So I can tell you everyday to take care

But the longer I stay
The harder it hurts

It hurts seeing you wait for her
It hurts seeing you trapped in her lovespell

It hurts that I'm not the one you need
It hurts that I met you a little too late

It hurts to wish that I am her
Cos it's a wish that God should not hear

But God, please a little bit longer
Maybe he'll have a change of heart in a little bit sooner
~~
S.

© 2023 S.


Author's Note

S.
06-05-2023 I say goodbye to thee. You take care, always. Cos in this world where we never meet, I'll love you in my own way, in a distance, and in silence.

S.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

With love, we do need hope.
"But God, please a little bit longer
Maybe he'll have a change of heart in a little bit sooner"
The above lines. I have known and thank you my friend for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

some spell. so very well said. love is a two-way street. i can feel the disappointment in your words ... :)

Posted 1 Year Ago


Thank you for sharing your writing with me. Its good you know your heart and further path, for not taking too much time to decide. do what your heart says and dont get discouraged or hurt, you will have better life, there is nothing to lose.

Posted 1 Year Ago


A very heartfelt poem. I hope God hears your wishes, but love cannot be forced, and the change of heart may be your own!

Posted 1 Year Ago


Ah, young love. Young love is like new furniture. It looks nice in a room but it isn't comfortable. Old love is like a favorite pair of jeans you've had for years, maybe a bit threadbare but only cherished more for the wear. Of course all old love is young love at one point, but now they make jeans straight from the factory looking worn out and torn. Because the manufacturers never understood why we valued them so. But it wasn't for mere looks. They held memories; concerts, parties, football games and kept fitting a big more snug when shaped to our bodies. If you care about somebody, my advice is tell them. If they don't care then walk away because life is short and new jeans wear old. I enjoyed the read.

Posted 1 Year Ago


Loving from afar can really hurt...when you have to remain a friend just to be closer to the one you want to love as a significant other.
j.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The feels! I absolutely loved it.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

529 Views
27 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2023
Last Updated on June 5, 2023

Author

S.
S.

Philippines



About
Everything I write in here is for a very special person. Know that even if we no longer talk, I miss you every minute of my every waking hour. I love you, still loves you, and will be loving you until.. more..

Writing
A Taste of Love A Taste of Love

A Poem by S.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Adolescent mind Adolescent mind

A Poem by mou