Life.

Life.

A Poem by NhesceyWrites/

Fully living.

Dangerous.

Carefree.

 

Stupid mistakes,

later regreted.

 

The past is what I used to know.

The future is a stranger.

The present is my friend.

 

I live for now.

I don't dread on what has happened in life.

I won't stress over what is to come.

 

I struggle.

I rise back up.

I pull myself from all the bullshit I left behind.

 

I don't care if someone has something to say about me.

I am myself and that's all that matters.

 

You can't make me feel small.

I am stronger than that.

 

I'm jumping off of buildngs and trusting someone to catch me.

I'm falling for whoever crosses my path.

 

Living my life the way I want it.

That's how it is

and that's how it's gonna stay.

 

© 2013 NhesceyWrites/


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I enjoyed this poem. It was very nicely written. I do agree with this, because as Katie said, the past is the past, you can't do anything to change it, and you have no idea what the furture is going to bring, so it's pointless to worry about that. Live in the present, and enjoy the good memories you have. Even if you think life is bad now, someone somewhere does have it worse, and things will get better. This was very good.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was a very lovely poem. I like the message involved in it, and it was written very well. I very much agree with the whole 'live in the moment' catch it has to it. I loved it.

- Faith

Posted 11 Years Ago


NhesceyWrites/

11 Years Ago

thank you, Faith(:
I enjoyed this poem. It was very nicely written. I do agree with this, because as Katie said, the past is the past, you can't do anything to change it, and you have no idea what the furture is going to bring, so it's pointless to worry about that. Live in the present, and enjoy the good memories you have. Even if you think life is bad now, someone somewhere does have it worse, and things will get better. This was very good.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I really enjoyed this poem. I very much agree that you should live in the present, the past happened and you can't change it, and it's pointless to worry about something that hasn't even happened yet. This is a great poem and it's very nicely written. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


NhesceyWrites/

11 Years Ago

thank you very much, Katie(:
Katherine S.

11 Years Ago

You're welcome. :)
NhesceyWrites/

11 Years Ago

(:
Having the advantage of "hindsight" is nice but we are all human - the ever mysterious "They" say perfect is 'boring' ...and seems everyone listens to "Them".

In the real Nhescey, we search for someone that we trust will catch us - and sometimes they will and other times they occasionally miss or we miss. Don't let anger and disappointments let your lips say things that can't be forgiven unless YOU really don't want forgiveness. And just because you can forgive... doesn't mean you might ever forget an IT was said.

I hope a person can live what you write... it's a worthy dream.

Posted 11 Years Ago


NhesceyWrites/

11 Years Ago

Thank you, thank you.
Quite a life you got there, just one thing, never regret anything because at one point it made you happy or you wanted to do it it just builds on to your character showing you are who you are, it's a reason why you are you. Great job though :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


NhesceyWrites/

11 Years Ago

Thanks so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 21, 2013

Author

NhesceyWrites/
NhesceyWrites/

Somewhere USA



About
Hi, I'm Nhescey Llower. I'm 16. I'm one of 5 kids. My older brother, Calum, is 20, my older sister, Macaria, is 18, my younger brother, Tatum, is 15, and my younger sister, Taliah, is 14. I'm righ.. more..

Writing