Arch Prologue

Arch Prologue

A Chapter by Lizardbear

One day it just appeared. No one had even seen it appear in the sky. Everyone woke up just like usual and there it was.
People thought the giant arch in the sky was a sign from god, but they gravely wrong. A blinding light eminated from the arch.
Nobody knew what it meant, but everyone in one way or another that it was a bad omen. Over the next five years, women gave birth to beasts. Scientists called them a new race of humans.
Everyone knew then what the light caused, because nothing like this had happened before.
 The beasts were feared, people demanded they be destroyed. Scientists pleaded that they were the future of all humans.
No one wanted to hear it, they were monsters in the eyes of the humans. People murdered the beast people, drowning them. They even hung them. Everyone denied their existance. They were deemed the plague from the arch. Some called them aliens. And hunted them like beasts.  As the years went by the beast people grew in number and strength, they were exiled from human territory. The beast people decided that is was their turn to get revenge on all of humanity.  A war errupted among the ever declining humans and the blood thirsty beast people. Humans and beast corpses filled the streets. The smell of decay reeked through out the whole world. Only the strongest race would prevail. The humans were slowly dying out, every child bore by human women  was a beast infant. The humans could no longer deny that they were losing the battle for the earth.
After many deaths and years of war, the humans were all dead. The beasts roared their triumpth for they had won the battle for the earth.
But this was only the begining for the beasts, more new races were born. Vampires and Werefolk began popping up.
The beasts had seen enough war and decided to welcome the Vampires and Werefolk among beast kind.



© 2009 Lizardbear


Author's Note

Lizardbear
tell me what's wrong

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on June 26, 2009


Author

Lizardbear
Lizardbear

sheffield, United Kingdom



Writing
Arch Arch

A Book by Lizardbear