Thoughts

Thoughts

A Story by Hannah

My thoughts...Why is it that I can never get them perfectly on the page? Everyday something inspires me, but the second I pick up a pencil all creativity escapes my mind. Why is that? Perfect thoughts floating through my mind disappear at the touch of a ready pencil. Sometimes in mid writing I completely forget the perfect idea for a good write. Even now as I type these they start to dwindle into nothing like the flame of an exhausted candle. I guess some great thoughts aren't meant to be seen. Whatever the reason, I wish I knew. My thoughts come and go, most of them incomplete... 

© 2012 Hannah


Author's Note

Hannah
yeah,uhh, I don't even know

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

One of the many important things is in writing is writer's block. A strong writer can find a way to get around it. Me? I listen to music while I write. It gives me great rhythem, and flow in poetry, but if you let the silence phase you for one second, you lose a beautiful thought that could've been an amazing poem/story/journal entry/what else you could ever write, and so much more. Now, for me music is inspiring so I have that continous flow too. What inspires you? Whatever it may be, you need to see how you can make it continous. And if you can't? Ever heard what Jimi Hendrix did? He carried a notepad and a pencil everywhere he went so when he was inspired, he could write. You may have to, too, if said inspiration can't be continuious. NOW I am willing to give advice on actually writing said poem/story if you ever want or need it. And if you have any questions for me, go ahead and reply, or message me. As long as you get the help you need, I'm good.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hannah

11 Years Ago

Thanks I'll keep your advice in mind as well :]
Not to be an a*s but, Hannah that's part of the experience.
I would think of amazing ideas only to have it fade and when it did come back it was when I was nowhere near a pen or in my case laptop.
My advice to you is get hyped up to write!
No, not shoot a rainbow out of your a*s hyped up but more like focus on what your were thinking about but don't write about it just yet!
Let is just ball up and brew into this huge mess of energy that gets you writing in your head, when you see you creation being made in your head..............
RELEASE IT!
Don't worry about spelling or technicals just let it out raw and hard with great stamina, when its over look over it and say "F**K YEAH, now how just to fix all that scribble to be pretty."
Works for me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hannah

11 Years Ago

haha thanks so much for the advice, shall keep it in mind later on.
and you're not being an a*.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 31, 2012
Last Updated on December 31, 2012

Author

Hannah
Hannah

TX



About
http://www.playlist.com/playlist/23616218123 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlqq8anX5z0&feature=related more..

Writing
My Mold My Mold

A Story by Hannah