Babylon; the Last Act

Babylon; the Last Act

A Story by Elizabeth Allier
"

From the Government to you with holiday cheer...

"

Project: Babylon

[The Last Act]

 

            “You wouldn’t have what it takes to pull that sword on yourself,” The Babylonian Lynn growled, taking her stance and wiping blood from her face.

            Angelic Lynn moved a strand of white hair from her eyes and unsheathed the flaming sword God had given her, “I am willing to kill myself in order to save them, you of all people know what I will do to save them,”

            She scoffed at her, “Could you follow through with it?”

            She moved swiftly, the rain beating down on them, in a quick movement she plunged the sword under the sternum and through the rib cage to her heart. Blood curdled from her own lips as they both fell to the ground and a white light was cast over them.

           

            Lynn woke up on a white tile floor, she looked up to see God standing over her, a smile on his perfect lips, she looked at her hair that was now black and white and she wore gray jeans and a white tank hidden beneath a biker jacket, she got to her feet, “What happened?”

            “You destroyed yourself and in doing so, you merged with the darkness of the symbiotic life force in her,” He said matter-of-factly, “Saving them all,”

            She sighed relieved, “And I can go home now?”

            “Actually, B.T.W. you get to stay here, I tricked you into Heaven,” He laughed.

            “What?! But…” She sputtered.

            “J.K. J.K. You can go home,” He said grinning, he reached into his pocket and handed her a pair of keys, “Just follow the white light Dorothy,”

            She rolled her eyes and took the keys as a motorcycle bike appeared before her, “Of course, Wizard of Oz,” She got on her bike and turned on the ignition.

            “Oh, don’t forget Toto,” He said handing her the sheathed sword.

            “Thanks,” She mumbled and pulled out a pair of sunglasses from her pocket and put them on. She kicked down the break and rode into the light.

           

            She arrived at her house, she took off her glasses and knocked, William pulled open the door and stared at her, “Lynn, are you back to normal?”

            She grinned and put her arms around his neck, “Yes my love, I believe I am back to normal, would you like to join me in a marital screw?

            “I believe I would,” He said and carried her to their room.

 

            -End-

 

 

© 2008 Elizabeth Allier


Author's Note

Elizabeth Allier
Yup, the end came first...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on October 14, 2008

Author

Elizabeth Allier
Elizabeth Allier

Shadow Land



About
Hello, I am Elizabeth Allier, I am someone who cares but doesn't (depending on who you are) I currently reside in Shadow Land, right in between the October Country and the Night World; I love wr.. more..

Writing