Roses under the Moon

Roses under the Moon

A Story by Elizabeth Allier
"

Intro to a story I'm working on

"

Roses under the Moon

      

          We shared the apartment. Nathaniel and Noah Cross had brought it for me; it was strange after everything that had happened between us. I waited for it to happen when they would just explode and try to attack each other but day after day they avoided the problem with silence. I reached for the door handle when Nathaniel grabbed my wrist; they had become protective over me ever since my near death and both of them becoming my sire.

“Where are you going, Emma?” He questioned me.

          I stared at his magnificent features, his dark brown hair fell over his green and grey eyes, he was muscular but no where near burly like other male Lycans I had seen. I smiled at him innocently.

“No where.” I answered playfully.

“I know that.” He answered grinning evilly.

Noah had gone to feed and we were alone so I anticipated his actions, he swooped down and kissed me. I couldn’t help but kiss him back, he held me close to him, and we tumbled over to the black leather couch. He pulled me into his lap and held me there. I looked into his eyes.

“Why do you always do this to me?” I asked, my smile faltering as I stood and moved away from him.

“Me? You’re the one who is in love with my brother and drives me insane.” He sneered.

I rolled my eyes and ran my hand through my long curly claret hair; I felt his eyes watch me with covetousness lust. I had on a black tank top and grey jeans. Noah saved me and stepped through the door, he was carrying a single red rose, and he smiled at me and slid his arm around my waist. He handed me the rose and kissed my cheek, then growled at his brother.

“Don’t kiss my girlfriend.”

“Then let me have her and I won’t kiss your girlfriend, I’ll kiss mine.” He snapped back.

I didn’t expect him to answer, he never really did, and he would just walk away. They glared at each other and blocked their silent argument from my mind. I smiled slightly and moved back towards the door, they both stared at me. I could see the avidity in their eyes as they looked at me. I wanted to run, I felt the change hot in my veins, I was a Lycan first before a becoming a hybrid and I wanted that change. Noah was sweeter than his brother, he was gentle. He had lighter brown hair and dark green eyes that held warmth for me.

“Where are you going?” He asked softly.

“To change and visit Jacob.” I answered.

I hadn’t seen my twin and his mate for months and I wondered about him, my chest ached that we were so far away from each other and we became more distant with each word not spoken between us. I ached when I saw them argue, they didn’t understand that they were lucky to be brothers.

          “I’ll go with you.” Nathaniel said standing.

          Noah shot him a look and then snarled. “Then I’m going too.”

          I smiled and walked stealthily out the door, they followed after me. Noah grabbed my hand and smiled at me. Nathaniel placed his hand on my back and I turned to look at him, he was grinning foolishly at me, they both tightened their grips.

          

               ***

 

 

                   We reached Jacob’s house after a few hours, my brother opened the door, smiling warmly at me.

          “I missed you, Emma.” He whispered.

          “Missed you too.”

          He embraced me and led us inside; Anna was sitting on the couch holding Eve. My older brother Shane sat in front of her, Elena was next to him. I had resolved my anger towards her, Noah had committed suicide because she rejected him, and shear animosity would flare whenever I heard her name but the past was past. She smiled at me.

          “Hey, what’s up?” Shane asked happily.

          Noah sat down and pulled me beside him, Nathaniel sat as well but pulled me away from his brother and sat me in his lap, and I grimaced. My brothers laughed. He kissed my shoulder. Noah growled at him and pulled me away, Elena watched us with sad elation.

 

© 2008 Elizabeth Allier


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

Elizabeth Allier
Elizabeth Allier

Shadow Land



About
Hello, I am Elizabeth Allier, I am someone who cares but doesn't (depending on who you are) I currently reside in Shadow Land, right in between the October Country and the Night World; I love wr.. more..

Writing