The Pros and Cons of breathing

The Pros and Cons of breathing

A Story by Elizabeth Allier
"

Sisters, Misha and Kiko have a fight over Kiko's secret

"

The Pros and Cons of Breathing

 

          Kiko glared at her twin sister, “What is it?”

            “It’s you,” She snapped, “What kind of mother keeps their own daughter a secret?!”

            She clenched her fist, “Don’t judge me,” She said curtly.

            Misha crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her, “Do you even have a heart?”

            She growled and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, “Don’t you dare judge me Misha, you don’t know me, you don’t know what I had to go through growing up, you selfish princess, I didn’t have a father to tell me he loved me, I didn’t have a mother…and what I do, why I keep my daughter a secret, is so I can protect her from what I had to go through growing up,” She yelled.

            “How are you protecting her if her own father doesn’t know she exists?” She questioned.

            “Don’t you dare, I can’t play housewife like you, I can’t sit at home and play house, I’m out there with Aleksei fighting so you can be safe, so you can play house Misha…” Kiko snarled, “And I love him, Misha, I love him and our daughter more than life itself and I will do what I have to until my work is done and then I will bring my daughter home, then I will be free…”

            She shoved her into the wall, “Don’t ever judge me,” She said turning on her heal and walking out.

 

© 2008 Elizabeth Allier


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

Elizabeth Allier
Elizabeth Allier

Shadow Land



About
Hello, I am Elizabeth Allier, I am someone who cares but doesn't (depending on who you are) I currently reside in Shadow Land, right in between the October Country and the Night World; I love wr.. more..

Writing