Dead on Arrival

Dead on Arrival

A Story by Elizabeth Allier
"

The introduction to Lynn Scarlet, daughter of Ryu and Kiko Scarlet

"

Dead on Arrival

 

          Lynn stared at the bleeding flesh of Dr. Jack Rippiere`, a government scientist who picked up young girls off the side of the street and took them to the very hotel room she stood in and made them play his deviant games before taking them to meet their deaths in a government facility. She killed him the way he lived, in a bed handcuffed to the backboard. She had been plotting his death for several weeks; she poured gasoline all over the room and took of the skirt and black shirt she had on and laid it next to the gas powered stove of the old style hotel and also drenched it in gasoline before going to the other side of the room and lighting a cigarette, she took a drag and dropped it into the gasoline. She took a running distance and crashed through the window as the flame hit the stove causing an explosion, she constricted her fall so she could land safely in the hotel pool. Lynn hit the clean blue water and swam to the surface, she pulled herself out and made her way to the locker room, she pulled on faded jeans and a black Fall Out Boy T-shirt over her wet under garments and hurried into the parking lot. She took a pair of keys from her pocket, her black and scarlet hair falling across her violet silver eyes. Lynn got into a black Mustang and sped down the street, A Murdered Romance by R.A.V. blasting through the speakers as an ambulance and a fire truck sped past her. 

 

© 2008 Elizabeth Allier


Author's Note

Elizabeth Allier
short but sweet

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on March 15, 2008

Author

Elizabeth Allier
Elizabeth Allier

Shadow Land



About
Hello, I am Elizabeth Allier, I am someone who cares but doesn't (depending on who you are) I currently reside in Shadow Land, right in between the October Country and the Night World; I love wr.. more..

Writing