Summer Love Chap. 2

Summer Love Chap. 2

A Chapter by Lindsay

  And soon they were best friends. They spent every single day together, as tight as could be. They went over each other's houses, met each other's families, went to the pool together, and even toured Hollywood with each other! Something was so special between those two.

 

 One night, around 7:00 pm, their families were swimming in the pool together then having dinner, and Nick was going to sleep over at Maddi's house. "This is so fun!" said Maddi. "Yea" he said. "I didn't think we'd ever get this close. I mean, we were just friends like a month ago, now look at us! We've gone through beach houses, movies, sleepovers, surfing, and what else........... football games, baseball games, and so much other stuff......I feel so close to you." Maddi said. "Well." said Nick. "I know one thing."

"And whats is that?" Maddi asked

"I had this crush on a girl, and she had blonde hair, with blue streaks in it, and brown eyes. And (authors note: she already told nick that she has/had a crush on Jeremy back in Ohio?

she has a crush on a boy who's name starts with a J."

"Not anymore i don't." said Maddi.

And she leaned into him, put her arms around him and kissed Nick, her now new boyfriend.



© 2008 Lindsay


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on June 11, 2008


Author

Lindsay
Lindsay

Cherry Hill, NJ



About
I LOVE to write, and i also like harry potter and Music of the Heart. I have dirty blonde hair and im 11 years old more..

Writing
Something Something

A Poem by Lindsay


Summer Love Summer Love

A Book by Lindsay