Who i really am

Who i really am

A Story by Life_editor
"

I lied about myself.. but i do really love you..

"
The birds flew across the blue sky and trees swayed from side to side. Watching this scenery, Kev and Sola remained quiet. Only chirpings of the birds and the rustling of trees could be heard. Finally, Kev broke the silence, "Sola, let me get straight to the point. I fooled you. I'm not rich, I don't have parents and i am obviously not a doctor." Sola just started blankly at the dancing trees, emotionless. Kev continued, "I am an orphan. My parents left me when i was at the age of five. I don't have a permanent job right now which makes it evident that i am not rich. Sola, i'm sorry i lied and i think you deserve better." After a few minutes, when Kev was about to leave, Sola asked, "Were you lying when you said you love me? Was all that a lie too?" Kev turned to face Sola, eyes red and swollen, he shook his head. Sola broke out into a smile and wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ears, "Then i forgive you. I love you too. I don't care about anything you said to me because i know you love me and you have a pure heart. That's all that matters." Kev started to weep uncontrollably and hugged his love tightly.

© 2013 Life_editor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is preeee good. wait i correct myself.... super goooood!!! that was some sweet stuff man!! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love this, it's really beautiful, not only the dialogue and the actual story, but also the images/ setting, everything works together so well.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh this is really good. So romantic and I understand lying to someone being afraid of them not loving you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow!, this is abosolutly a nice short story, there is much I was to discover about the character who is an orhan. The issue of love is well capture, it derseved to be pure, just like you have written. I appreciate your short story. Well done.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 14, 2013
Tags: romance, love, touching, fiction

Author

Life_editor
Life_editor

Australia



About
Write. Edit. Finalise :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..