Explosion

Explosion

A Chapter by Kamari's

Ivette

I was waiting in the closet with Amber I could not hear them upstairs and could only see the light from the little hole in the door.

I heard and explosion from the water heater . Amber cursed "Looks like someone panicked ." I looked toward where her voice came from "What does that mean?" I felt her grab me "When Clyde come down here he will look everywhere if he finds any of us be prepared to fight or else." I felt fear "Or else what ?"

I felt her hand hug my shoulder "Or we die." We sat there I heard three people walk down the stairs "Oh looks like the water heater busted it is terribly old I have been trying to get it fixed ."

It was Roxanne and she was scared the other voice was male and it was grim "I suppose do you mind if I look around ?" I heard V squeak and Roxanne sigh "Of course not."

I heard the man walk around his first stop was where Amber and I Was hiding."What is this ?" I heard V voice "A cleaning closet ." The man spoke "Oh I see well let's have a look."

I heard him turn the knob I lite up my hands it was the first time it happened that quick. I saw Clyde he was tall and he looked mad he looked at me "Hello little lady." I shot at him and my fire torched him but I couldn't stop I saw the others come out Alexander Telaported from the basement "MAKE HER STOP BEFORE SHE KILLS HIM!!!"

V even tried to stop me but all I saw was red and the man who threatened my new family then it all turned red.

I had finally became.a monster I heard the others scream as other government officials enter all I knew I had to protect them , I had to protect them all.

I couldn't see but I could smell and hear I heard Alexander fighting two guys he was teleporting around the room helping the others yet theses two had somehow trapped him I smelled blood they had shot him.

I focused on the smell of the two men one smelled like Burger King and the other of Newport Cigarettes I soon heard screams next to my ear I was next to them and I was In human torch mode I did not care though I had to keep them all safe.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on October 27, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's