Roxanne

Roxanne

A Chapter by Kamari's

I opened the door to see the six foot , one tall Clyde with shaved blonde hair and a blue suit. "Hello Doctor Free I am here for our monthly check up too see if you are in violation of your contract."

I smiled "Of course Clyde come in ." Clyde stepped in and looked around , he turned to where my daughter sat "Hello Viviane how are you?" Viviane turned to him "Great Mr. Clyde and you?" Clyde walked further in as I shut the door.

Clyde took out his pen and notepad from his breast pocket. "How many people live in this home?" I walked toward Clyde "Two my daughter Viviane Free and myself Roxanne Free."

Clyde wrote it down "has anyone else stayed here in the last six months?" I sat on my couch "No ,just me and my daughter." He scratched that down " Are you aware that if you like to me that you will be taken away from this home as well as your daughter and be arrested as your daughter will be put in out custody."

Before I could answer there was a loud explosion from the basement. Clyde looked at me " what was that?" As he walked toward the door I began to wish that I was indeed normal.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on October 27, 2014
Last Updated on October 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's