Invasion

Invasion

A Chapter by Kamari's

Roxanne was putting me.out with a fire extinguisher. My sight was still blurry but I heard a faint sound of a helicopter, Roxanne looked up "S**t ! Their here ."

Roxanne picked me up and carried me inside I felt like a doll being carried by her "Whose here?" Roxanne put me down I was in the infirmary/basement
"Clyde is here." I was confused "Who Is that?" I saw the others run down the stairs and beginning to hide.

"Clyde is with the government I am only suppose to live here with my daughter if he find you or the other he will take you and them and make everyone into a weapon or worse."

Amber grabbed me and dragged me to the cleaning closet . Amber held me right to her and shut the door "Now be very quiet." I learned into Amber and hoped that this man would not find us.



Roxanne


I was worried ... Ivette was in danger more than the others she was more powerful than me or anyone in the crews and that scared me as I left her in a cleaning closet and climbed the stairs.

I walked into the living room and saw my daughter get out her doll and turn on Spongebob "All set here mom." I smiled she was an excellent kid I wondered how in the hell I gave birth to her I breathed as I opened the door.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oo. Perspective shift. Are we going to see more from Roxanne's perspective?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

For the next chapter and a few more times but not often
C. Rose

9 Years Ago

Sounds like a good balance.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Added on October 24, 2014
Last Updated on October 24, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's