Take over 1

Take over 1

A Chapter by Kamari's

I woke up to V stabbing me with her finger."Ivy wake up !"

I rolled toward her "Why ?" V smiled she was always smiling "Silly you know mom wants to test your powers." I sat up of course Roxanne would send V to wake me up because I cannot be made at V she was so innocent.

"Fine I will be up in a minute." V clapped her hands "Yay !" I waited till she left my room which was shared with her now yet she still respected my privacy. I got dressed quickly throwing on a Queens band t-shirt and some cargo shorts I managed to make up stairs in record time because Roxanne was just beginning to mark down my tics on how long it takes me to get to somewhere which was part of my training. No more simple walking just doing my speed ability , Roxanne looked at me "You are early in thirty seconds flat that's a new record great work Ivette.

I smiled but that did not last "We are practicing outside today." I grimaced "Why?" Roxanne tisked "Because one day you will have to live on your own so you must adapt to the elements that surround you."

I frowned as she hoped the padlock door to the outside we were somewhere in the desert I felt the sun beat down one me. Roxanne took out her clipboard " let's start with a whirlwind run around in a circle until you begin a small dust storm".

I started to run just jogging until I heard "Okay now level two ."I ran faster and harder but oddly I was still in a trot . Then I heard "Level three." I began to Sprint I saw the dust start to swirl around me , it collected around me I was soon lost in my own creation I heard Roxanne scream "Level four ! Do not hold back."

I finally began to ran in the circle I felt my legs burn a and I moved with the dust , but then it began to clog my mouth. I started to slow down but the dust swept me off I was in the tornado powerless. I began to tumble around I was blinded by the dust I ducked my head in when I knew I had lost control.

Suddenly I felt scared that even Roxanne could not help me. I felt scared I couldn't breath because every time I opened my mouth the dust flew in , I soon felt my hand heat up. I knew I was losing full control because I was so scared that my body was starting to burst into flames yet they did not burn me this time.

I saw the dust catch on fire as it came near me soon there was only me curled up on the signed ground still choking on dust. Roxanne ran to me "Ivette are you okay?" I looked at her yet my vision was blurred "Yeah I think."

Roxanne did not touch me I did not know why until I saw my arm ... I was keeping my flame.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought Ivy could teleport, but now you are testing her speed power?

Sounds like she's getting better at pyrokinesis. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Remember she has recessive genes so they have to test for all types so.it just shows how much she ha.. read more
C. Rose

9 Years Ago

So now she has three powers?
Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Yes she does

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2014
Last Updated on October 23, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's