Meeting

Meeting

A Chapter by Kamari's

I saw the people sit in the seats provided. A guy slowly stood up "Hello my name is Gabriel Drake Valley I am eighteen I have the ability to read minds." I looked at him he was five two and had long blonde hair "Nice too meet you."

A Hispanic woman stood up after Gabriel sat down "Hi my name is Rosa Dianna Rodriguez I am twenty-four I have the ability to shape shift." Rosa sat down and and Amber stood up "My name is Amber Jessica James I am nineteen I have the ability over earth and metals like steel."

Amber sat down and Alexander stood up "Hi my name is Alexander George Hathaway I am Thirty-four I have the ability to turn into anything I touch and teleportation ." I was shocked "Wow." A man with an olive complexion and a long black braid stood up "Hello my name is Theodore Luis Eagle I am twenty and I have the ability over water in any form and mocking people in their voice I can impersonate anyone."

Roxanne stood up "Hello my name is Roxanne Leona Free I am Thirty -five and I have the ability of speed ,strength, and flight." My mouth gasped open as V stood up "Hi my name is Viviane Blyth Free I am Thirteen I have the ability of healing and like my mom of flight."

The man next to me stood up "Hello my name is Quinton Noel Jacket I am eighteen I have the ability over telekinesis." A woman then stood up "Hello my name is Fiona Claire Seymour I am twenty-eight I have the ability over weather." Then the last person stood up he was six foot four "Hello my name is Lucas Carter Hayden I am twenty and I have the ability of a force field , shoot beams, and flight."

Alexander stood up "Ivette this is the crew and we welcome you to join do you accept?" I felt the eyes fall on me I stood up "Yes I would love too." Everyone suddenly got up and hugged me and for the first time in a long time I felt loved and safe.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I recommend personalizing the introductions a bit. Like having one say "and I'm the handsomest here" and having the group crack up.
It feels a little strange that they each say their full name, age and ability.

I'm excited to see the crew in action.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

It was a way for everyone to know each other no secrets
C. Rose

9 Years Ago

I agree it is good for everyone to share powers and names, but think about a time you were introduce.. read more
Kamari's

9 Years Ago

True ill edit it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2014
Last Updated on October 3, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's