The crew

The crew

A Chapter by Kamari's

I walked up the stairs and opened the door to see a living room with a lot of people in it .

Roxanne walked over to me "Everyone this is Ivette ." A large black man with long dreads came to me "Hey Ivette I am Alexander you gave us all quite a scare but it's like you pulled through."

I smiled then a woman with her hair half shaven while the part unshaven was the color of hot pink and a dragon tatto on her neck to her upper arm the face on her neck. The woman was about six foot tall and she walked over to me "Hi Ivette I am Amber you can keep the clothes as a welcome to the crew present."

I touched the shirt "Thank you ." The woman smiled she was missing her left canine tooth "Anytime Ivette." I saw V run towards me "Yay you're finally here come on sit in the circle let everybody introduce themselves.

I let V guide me to a rather large red couch that smelled of cheese fries and old pizza . V sat down beside me her hair was in a ponytail today "Okay my mom is getting everyone together so they can introduce themselves in away you won't get to overwhelmed."

I saw about ten people enter the living room and sit in the chairs and bean bag chairs that circles the couch.

V smiled and began "Hey guys this is Ivette the new girl so please introduce yourself one at a time so Ivette can know you."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

How is it that Ivy isn't dangerous anymore?
I look forward to meeting the crew.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Oh she's very dangerous
C. Rose

9 Years Ago

But they act so casual around her
Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Because Ivette hasn't showed just all she can do and try are made as a safe place for mutants
Now she`d come to know `bout everyone and their "abilities" or "multiple abilities" and would come to learn from them who to control such powers to walk with the time. Nice chapter.

I`ve read all the chapters! They`re all good and well pen`d! The book`s quiet interesting to read! You`ve put your all efforts to make this book good!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you wordsmith
Another moment of suspense as I vette gets to meet with supposedly all the members of that group. Again all rescued and brought back for a better understanding of who they are and what abilities they posses. By now I can offer a subjective opinion and I think the moments of intensity and certainly the ones that made me think and stop and to some extent feel imbued by the story is the moment of her raging power out of control and the journey of self comsuption. As is starts to dwindle to a new ability and more people I think it distances from that tension and to some extent it lost me as well.

I see that it is a work in progress I also know this wouldn't be the kind of thing that I would normally read. As a reflection of our times. Rage, uncontrollable, consuming, inferno, power is all current and "hot" the world of relationships and loving one another so used and full of cliches.....


Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you Rene it reflects what happens when we don't have control

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's