Week Three

Week Three

A Chapter by Kamari's

I stood in the shower letting the water splash on my body I washed my hair I knew it had gotten longer for now it was to my shoulders.

I turned of the water and put on the flannel robe Roxanne let me borrow. I stood in front of the full length mirror in the bathroom I had not gotten the nerve to look until now.

My chestnut brown hair was to the length right above my shoulders , my face was gaunt and I had circles under my celery green eyes I noticed that my left eye had a small scar it look like a burn mark.

My arms were bruise my cream skin showed them proudly it was like polka dots of purple and blue. I noticed I was skinny , skinny for a five foot five young woman I must of weighed one seventy three when I went into the cold room now I hugged my body if it were not for my 38 c cup sized breast I would be nothing more that skin and bone though my stomach I noticed was returning to a healthy state but I could not of weighed more than one hundred and nine pounds.

I looked at my legs they displayed burn scars and the worst were my feet V had painted my toes lavender purple yesterday as a fun activity to do for us . My ankles still had chain marks and my left ankle permanently had a large dark brown soar that wrapped around my ankle.

I looked at my wrist they were in the same shape but at least the chain marks were small. I looked at my self I thought to myself I must look like a ghost from my old self.

I heard a knock on the door I quickly opened the door there stood Roxanne "Hey you are walking with out the walker congratulations kid." I smiled "Yeah thanks Viviane helped a lot ." Roxanne smiled and handed me a black bra and magenta colored underwear along with a large tie-dye t-shirt and a pair of cargo shorts .

Roxanne smiled "I knew your sizes from my physical exams the bra and underwear are new but another female mutant Amber gave me these to give you wear they are a little big but they should work for now ."

I took the clothes "Thank you." Roxanne nodded " Come up stairs once your done I want you to meet the others since you are some what better."

I waited till she left and I changed into the bra and underwear then the shirt i looked in the mirror the shirt hung loose and it feel right below my hips I put on the pants they surprisingly fit . I looked to the mirror I still looked small but at least I looked alive.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well.. "black bra and magenta colored underwear" has freaked my mind now. She`s now gonna wear her beauty that disperses the incense around the corners of the room to make the world mad at angels. Nice chapter... now afterthat, she`d meet some new people/mutants & live along with them for the short time to learn some new skills.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Haha I thought oh how will the male reviewers react
Another moment of calm and expansion, it seems that thinking about the new discovery will dictate which way will she go as she cleans herself getting ready for what exaclty?

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

You will find out ):)
Nice i will continue reading i enjoyd it fully.
-sheri

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's