Multi

Multi

A Chapter by Kamari's

Roxanne was at my bedside soon "Viviane has told me you have just shown a new ability may I see it ?" I grinned "Okay." I managed to get up on my walker and again I was on the other side of the room.

Roxanne sighed "Looks like you are indeed a multi a mutant with multiple abilities." I flashed back to my bed and sat down I could sit down but V still sat beside me to assist me if I needed "You seem to of been born with the recessive abilities in your family."

I was confused "What does that mean ?" Roxanne light a smoke "It means I cannot tell you what can happen but I can get a list of recessive abilities in your family by looking up records in our system and once your fully healed we can see what you have."

I nodded "Okay so I'm the freak of mutants." Roxanne put her hand on my shoulder "No but this does explain the reason you couldn't control your ability because there seems to be more than one to control."

I sighed "Great I'm a special mutant."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

So she could develop even more powers?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Yes some mutants have multiple abilities
So, i`m right. Ivettee`s got "multiple abilities". But "V" & "Roxanne" trying to keep her cool. They don`t wanna frighten her at all ... but no one knows, what happens next because, with much powers, much aggression comes and if you don`t have control ov`r your power, your aggression eat you all up! Nice imagery!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Exactly yay brownie points
A turn of events and indeed if one ability was to be difficult to control imagine what would that do to you if you had many roaming around.

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes I am trying to explain as I go why she could not control her powers

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's