Week Two

Week Two

A Chapter by Kamari's

I put my feet on the cement floor V gave me my walker . "Alright Ivy try to stand up."

I slowly stood up I felt my legs buckle and I clutched The met at bars on my walker V rushed to my side "I'm fine I can do this." I slowly stood on my own and lifted the walker and took my first step.

V smiled "That's it Ivy come on." I took another agonizing step " It hurts ." V stood in front of me "Do not think about that think of one day walking without a walker or any help." I nodded and took another step pushing my body it hurt but I noticed I was on the other side of the room in a matter of seconds.

I looked to V she still stood where I had been "Oh my god your a multi !" I looked at her "A what ?" V smiled "I need to go get my mom stay here ."

I saw her run up to the stairs as I used my walker to return to my bed but I noticed I was already there.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Since the test earlier said she wasn't a multi, are you saying that the test can only tell what powers someone currently has?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Yes and because she is gaining the unknown genes of her family
C. Rose

9 Years Ago

How does one gain genes part way through life?
Kamari's

9 Years Ago

They we're recessive
Enjoyed this one too. Now the friendship band between "V" & "Ivy" is reaching to the top. Sounds good by "Ivettee". She has got a new friend in disguise of "V" now she can heal herself very fast .. with smiles...but there`s one twist in this chapter that`s "Multi"? Well.. i`m afraid, this sounds like .. Ivettee`s got "Multiple Abilities" .. she`s . not along with one but many. And, i`m not sure, if that`s good for her or not because "Ms. Rove" had already mentioned her `bout the girl who die... had multiple abilities. So, this twist`s seemed very good for your chapter to make it interesting to read. Nice one!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes I like to keep people guessing
Rehabilitation moment and Viviane discovers something....... Let's see then....


Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes I love writing twist

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's