Week 1

Week 1

A Chapter by Kamari's

I felt amazing Roxanne and Viviane agreed I could breath on my own now so I got the mask taken off and I could talk some what.

I heard footsteps it was Viviane "Hey I'm back you look better." I smiled "Yeah it still... hurts." Viviane nodded "Yes you are still healing from being well half dead."
I nodded as she walked over to my bedside "You feel up to walking yet?" I looked at her " Can we try next week?" Viviane nodded as she started to heal me it still felt wonderful.

Viviane was at my ribs "I noticed that you can stand in the shower by yourself now." I smiled "Yeah Roxanne has been so kind with helping me wash off." Viviane nodded "Yeah that's my mom for you."

I looked at her with shock "Your mom ?" Viviane laughed "Oh yeah you didn't know yeah Doctor Roxanne is my mom I look like my dad so not a lot of people can tell right away."

Viviane touched my neck and I looked at her face and was taken a back by how I missed her facial features of Roxanne The same high check bones , the same crooked nose, and the same delicate chin.

Touched my head "How old are you?" Viviane hesitated "I am twelve I will be thirteen next month." I looked up at her once she moved away " You are really young to be healing people like this." Viviane smiled "Yeah but mom told me that some people do not get the advantages others have so we have to help the less fortunate."

I nodded "Well I think it's awesome you do this, my family threw me to the wolves." Viviane s face turned sad "Why?" I felt tears come to my eyes "They saw me as a monster and a danger to them and other." Viviane grabbed my hands "You're not a monster or a danger you're just alone and scared and you need a friend."

I smiled "Really now ?" Viviane smiled back "I will be your friend if you want." I smiled "Yeah that sounds nice Viviane." Viviane laughed "Oh what's your name mom hasn't told me and I thought now that we are friends is should know your name."

I looked at her "Ivette Ophelia Harley ." Viviane laughed "My full name is Viviane Monica Free." I laughed "I should call you V." Viviane laughed "Okay but if you call me that I will call you Ivy ." I laughed to where it hurt "Sounds like a deal V."

V looked at me with such innocent eyes " See you next week Ivy I will bring stuff down so we can play games." I smiled at her "Okay V see you then." As she left I was happy to have her as a friend.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Childish.. Childish ... Childish ...
Sometimes being childish with child makes a new bond of relationships. Nice one!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

They are children
Calm moment of relationship and mutual understanding. The dialogues are full of acceptance and the assumptions that their powers are part of who they are. No threat or disability or hindrance. I wonder if this is just the calm before the storm.

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

I wanted v to be a symbol in my book it will come out later but yes I thought Ivette would like a fr.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's