Viviane

Viviane

A Chapter by Kamari's

I woke up later that day to the noise of footsteps. A small girl with long strawberry red hair to her hips walked down the stairs to my bed side I noticed she had pretty light brown eyes almost beige but a shade darker.

The girl looked at me "Hi my name is Viviane .... I am here to fix you up." I blinked at her "You must of tried to escape a lot for your ankle to be this torn up." I saw her reach for my ankles I tried to move "I can't help you if you move dummy."

I laughed on the inside and let her touch my ankles I felt a rush of pure relief. "There now it's a shade of dark pink you heal fast ." Viviane laughed "Sorry , you need some humor working here."

Viviane then touched my hips the rush of relief but th through them I suddenly felt like I could move them "You see I touch your hips because you hip bones support a lot and when I healed your ankles that took care of your legs now I must work on your hips so that they can once again support your body and your lungs of course."

I blinked as she pressed her hands against my ribs and spine "Now I will heal this for this will heal your diaphragm and your spinal support . She placed her hand this time it burned a little when she healed me "Don't worry you cracked some ribs from your freak out and untreated it started to kinda well self repair so I'm correcting what your body did on its own."

I let her touch my neck "Now for your neck and vocal cords." I felt a soothing comfort I noticed it did not hurt when I moved. Viviane gently touched my face "Now your facial structure , brain ,and all that good stuff." As she touched them I truly felt her pulse sink into my body it was like being kissed by sunshine.

Viviane moved away she looked tired and sweaty "Well that is all I can do today I will be back in two days to check up on you and do what I can ." I could smile at her now , she smiled back "You're welcome."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds magical! Ivettee feels every touch of "Viviane" o`er the splash of her smooth body to get some relief and she finds... she finds much relief. "Viviane"`s character`s seemed quiet magical itself. Nicely plotted!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes Viviane is a symbol
And the moment of reconstruction and therapy expressed in Viviane. So Ivette will get another go at trying to understand who she is and what she can develop or not?


Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

She will but in due time

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's