The Basement

The Basement

A Chapter by Kamari's

I felt my heart beat but that meant I was alive or in the afterlife.
I opened my eyes I was hooked up to a breathing mask , I.v. bag , and I saw a heart monitor to my left it seemed I was in a hospital but as I looked around I saw I was in a basement.

I felt scared but I could not do anything hooked up like this so I had to wait. I soon heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I looked to where the noise came from ,standing there was Doctor Roxanne.

Roxanne walked towards me but stopped at my bedside "Hey kid, you pulled through looks like Sam owes me money." All I could do was blink "You scared me when we got you out you were barely alive and your foot was barely hanging on plus the cold seemed to of been made to hurt you from the inside out so we hard to keep you under a vent for a month until you could show improvement."

I managed to give her a smirk "I am apart of a rebellion to help mutants return to society and truly control and understand ability , I and my partner Samuel Hallam rescue mutants from Doctor Rove who is out to exterminate mutants who in her opinion are to hazardous to be returned to society. You are in our clinic you need to stay here until you completely heal with the help of a fellow mutant by the name Viviane she has the ability to heal her self , others, and plants but like I said your foot was barely on she told me it would take another month for you to fully heal."

I tried to nod but it hurt to much but I guess she understood "Hey I will be back to check on you kid get some sleep you will need it."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Roxanne" saved her! She took her away from the "Training Room" to the "Basement". If she hadn`t come, Ivette would have died to death. Nice imagery!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Of course Roxanne saved her
So , she made it the helping had, the gesture of those who no matter what will try to redeem. Interesting proposition. I admit that the idea of becoming consumed by the internal raging fire without the pssibility of understanding would have been a good idea in my mind but it wasn't to be.

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's