Heaven

Heaven

A Chapter by Kamari's

I knew I was to die soon. I sat up so they would have to face the sixteen year old girl they killed.

I managed to clasp my hands together and began to pray in hope God would accept me for who I am "My Lord I have not talked to you since I was a small girl I am sorry for that. I ask of your forgiveness of my sins I know I am not perfect but I know no one deserves to die like this so I ask a nd beg upon your mercy to let me come home I also ask you let my family know I love them and have forgiven them and let them know I will miss them. Amen"

I closed my eyes but the door was opened I saw Doctor Roxanne standing there her black curls on her forehead she had her hair cut short it was like how military woman had theirs but instead of it being flat it was a curly fro that was shave to the back of her head and cut to the top of her ears.

I smiled Doctor Roxanne was some how pretty with her hair like that she had been so kind to me God must of sent an angle Roxanne to take me home yet why did angle Roxanne wear a camouflage tank top ,camouflage pants, and combat boots with a gun at her hip.

Angle Roxanne ran to me "Ivette , hang in there okay can you walk?" I smiled at her silly angle Roxanne she knew I could not , I slowly shook my head no. I felt her uncuff me and pick me up. I saw felt her hand me to a man I look at him he had chocolate brown eyes and black dreads he had a nice face he must be kind , but of course he was an angle talking me home.

I went to sleep and let the angles take me home to heaven.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Here she goes dying every second she feels pain into the fleshes of life. She has lost her all hopes to live anymore in life, she`s all unleashed herself to the heaven to live out there after the rest of the pieces of her life. Nicely pen`d!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you ::)
The moment of acceptance, isn't it funny how even people with powers will succumb to this moment and turn to the divinity. That bothers me. Although she does admit to have had open channels of communication since she was a little girl so is not oonly fear talking. Just as we tghout demise was coming a glimmer og hope....

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes these few chapters were very hard for me to write

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 27, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's