Agony

Agony

A Chapter by Kamari's

I curled in my corner which was agonizing to do. I had thought it would take longer than a month for me to get this cold I on my knew the day because of the guards talk at my door.

I felt the signed legs of my pants wave around my upper left leg I hated that they at least did not give me a change of clothes after my "accident" but of course why dress a dead woman.

I could barely eat because it hurt my teeth to put in the effort of chewing my food, it painted me to use the bathroom in the hole they dug for me because it involved me moving, and now it hurt to light up it sent this horrible shock of pain all over my body to use I figure if I used it to much my body would die out sooner.

It painted me to even drag myself to my food or to curl against my corner to sleep in fact I noticed my sleeping has become longer probably because I did not have the energy to stay awake for long.

I looked at my bloodied wrist from my failed escapes the cuffs tight end until I stopped I almost cut off my left hand last time as for my feet I was sure if I tried again my right foot would be severed. I knew I had lost a lot of blood I guess this was to be my grave.

I managed to sit up against the wall I felt my shackles yank at my half severed foot. I say the pool of dried blood when I moved my feet , God knows how long I have been bleeding. My body shook against the cold steel I managed to put my hands on my stomach.

I managed to get some heat out but screamed out in pain . I realized then I was going to die and die soon because this was hell this was pure agony.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Staying all time alone in a lonely room allows the mind to "suffer" the states of aches it brings to the whole body. Keep on!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
The descent of Ivette. It seems that her powers will consume her and the future is not bright right here right now. The physical impact is more than she can take. Will she make it?


Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Of course she is the main. Character

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 26, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's