Cold

Cold

A Chapter by Kamari's

I did not know what day it was all I knew I was in a a room restrained to a corner by a collar and chains on my hands and feet.

I still had a hard time seeing but th he only light was a small key hole in the door knob and it was so cold in the room. I had to heat up to keep from freezing to death .

I still did not know what exactly what happened that day because no one told me. I was sure they were trying to kill me the only food in the past two days were bits of left over meals like Turkey legs half chewed and lettuce that was pushed through the one way food door , however they gave me clean water so I guess it was not to bad.

I bundled up in my corner trying to keep warm I laid my head against the cold wall it felt like steel the floors were made of the same material they were both bone chilling cold. I asked once for a blanket but I got no answer I suspect they want to freeze out the fire girl which would be irony if I died from hypothermia.

I started too nod off when the door opened. The sudden hope was put put when I saw it was Ms. Rove "You are a hazard to this place ." I sat up against the wall "Fuu ck yoouuu." Ms. Rove walked toward me but was still out of range of my chain "You are to stay here until you die which will be soon even a fire monster like you can not survive long in temperature below freezing sooner or later your body will get to cold to light up."

I looked at her "My family wiiill come foorr me." Ms. Rove laughed "I already told them they said if it was for the best then it was the right thing to do."
I began to cry but I held back my tears I would not let this woman see me cry.

Ms. Rove started to walk away"Goodbye Ivette enjoy your ironic and painful death."
I managed to lift my head up "Go to hellll."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Why didn't they just shoot her or poison her?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Because I wanted to show how cruel this woman was
This line... "You are to stay here until you die"... should be replace with this one: ""You are here to stay until you die" Overall`s good.

Nice chapter, here some deep things are going to be revealed. The ending`s making readers more curious to know what happens next. "Ms. Rove" character`s seemed still hidden & mysterical. Hope it`s shedding some light on that one in the next chapters. Keep writing!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

She becomes more out in the next chapters
A turn of events then , Ivette deemd to not be safe, I guess the ability to control herself is just not there at the moment and she will be treated as a prisioner.

A haunting feeling.

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

No but do not worry I can not let her die

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 26, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's