Training room

Training room

A Chapter by Kamari's

The training room had cement walls and a Matt I could see stained blood on the cement floors the place stunk with the smell of sweat and cleaning supplies.

I stood at the door and let Bruce and Colton unshackle me. I rotated my wrist, feet, and neck to regain feeling. A booming voice of a woman which belonged to Ms. Rove "Please step onto the matt and demonstrate you ability."

I stepped onto the hard matt and saw three dummies rise from the floor I heard the speaker come on" Do what you can and no holding back we have sensors that will tell us if you are now begin."

I looked at the dummies and focused and tried to remember what my aunt taught me to feel the fire flow not to push it . I closed my eyes and stretched out my hands I felt my hands burn , but this time my feet started to burn to as well .
This was new I did not know what to do I broke my aunt's first rule :Do not be afraid of your ability or it will take control of you.

I opened my eyes but all I saw was red. I was blind I was so scared I started to reach out I heard a pain stabbing alarm I feel to the ground in agony from the noise it was like I could hear exactly where it was coming from. I couldn't see but some how I knew where it was I stretched out my hand but I felt a horrible shock on my back and something stabbing me.

I tried to fight whatever it was but suddenly everything went black I felt like I was gagging then I felt nothing I was sure I was dying.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Mystery" makes the stuffs more thrilling to read and such things`re poured down into the veins of this chapter. Title`s pretty good, makes the vivid images on reader`s mind .. `bout the location. Nicely plotted!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you it took me awhile to word it right
Unconcious seems indomitable in this chapter. Not difficult to relate though if you sit down to explain how to ride a bike at some point you will get fed up and just say "Just ride it damn it" sure becuase if you brought the act to a concious moment you would probably fall. So Iette get's asked to use her powers and it is an uncertain moment.

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes later in the book it will explain why she's so out of control

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 26, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's