Day 02

Day 02

A Chapter by Kamari's

I laid on a grunt while the Doctor scanned me with a blue wand my body had little white things that connected to a lot of machines that made a lot of noise.

The doctor noticed me looking around "You know you look like your mom." I smiled "Really ?" The doctor put down the wand and picked up the clipboard "Yes, I am surprised by your name though." I gave the doctor a look "Why?" The doctor frowned "Ivette was a young girl in experiment D that did not make it."

I frowned "What does that have to do with my mom?" The doctor stopped writing "Your mother was her trainer , yet the girl couldn't control her abilities ended up destroying the lab and getting herself killed."

I was shocked "Wait abilities?" The doctor nodded "Yes , some mutants are born with more than one that is why now we hook you up to machines to see how your body reacts so no surprises ."

I felt scared "What are my results?" The doctor grinned "You so far only show one ability the ability over fire that is all." I sighed in relief "Well if the Ivette my mom taught was dangerous why did my mom name me after her?"

The doctor had a look of grief "Ivette Dawson , that was her name was only nine when she did all that your mother saw her as a innocent child that just wanted to go home."

I gasped out of disbelief "How did a nine year old destroy a lab made to keep mutants in?" The doctors face went white "That is classified I have already broken protocol by telling you this much and I do not want you to be serumed ."

I began to ask what that was until I saw another doctor come in she was around six foot and had grey hair in a bun"Hello you must be Patient Eighty seven I am Doctor Gretchen Rove you may call me Ms. Rove I am the head of this facility I just came to say hello to our new patients."

I felt a sickening feeling when she stuck her hand out to me I wanted to burn her red painted nails yet I knew the Doctor my doctor would not approve so I shook the woman's hand. "Nice to meet you." Ms. Rove smiled a wicked smile "Yes indeed Doctor Free please show Patient Eighty seven to the training room so we can examine her."

I saw ms. Rove leave and cringed at the clock of her heels "So that is what made you so scared huh doctor." The doctor cringed and swiped away at her hair "Please call me Roxanne , Ivette listen this place is dangerous so behave and keep low until you are released ."

I smiled at Roxanne "I thought you had the say so in that." Roxanne clearly was in a no joke mode "Not anymore the situation has changed." I went silent I felt so scared as I followed Roxanne to the training room that had a picture of boxing gloves on the door.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I find this one pretty interesting & full of historical mysteries of "mutants". Now she`s learning/knowing `bout "mutants' more even `bout her mother either. She`s got interest in such things more rather than others.

Sometimes, it`s so good to know the "strengths" but it creates the worst moments of life when such strengths got turned into "weaknesses" at all. Nice imagery!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you I am unfolding the background story as I go
Yes I thought this moment would come.... When she makes concious of the fact that potentially she has the ability to turn to ashes everything and everyone around her. Not unlike a comparision to those who can't love as they send most of their relationships in a constant state of decaying. The plot thickens thought as she finds out her name and the seeming impact thatit had on her Mom.

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes the ending will be a surprise

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2014
Last Updated on September 25, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's