Day 01

Day 01

A Chapter by Kamari's

I was zapped awake and saw the Doctor stand there "Good morning kid time to wash up and eat then you will report to room 303 for training wash up what then here in your gel.

I nodded or tried to I felt the gloves losses but there were two huge guards one with dreads one with a manponey . I saw that they held gloves but these were metal and had finger holes .

They put my arms in them and shackled my feet . The doctor stood in front of me "Sorry it is just safety measures we do not have a lot of fire monsters here follow me or Bruce the man in the dreads and Colton the other one will zap and drug you till you follow my orders got it."

I made an odd thumbs up with my hands, the Doctor smiled "Good now follow me." I walked exactly forty-two paces until we stopped "This is were you will wash , this is your new uniform that you will wear everyday and we will wash twice a week."

I looked up and saw a black tank top that were sown on to a pair of baggy black pant with the number eighty-seven on it. I saw the Doctor lay my clothes on what looked like a small sink with no mirror.


The doctor looked at me "Ten minutes or we come in here and zap and drug you okay?" I nodded I felt the cuffs fall off and the shackles removed but I enjoyed when my helmet was taken off I wish my hair had been longer so I could feel it fall on my shoulders but I had it pixie cut last week.

I removed my clothing and stepped into the shower it was freezing but enjoyed every minute of it I was my pixie cut light brown hair I noticed the shower nozzle was a little above my head which meant it was not that tall since I was only five foot five.

I finished washing and put on my new uniform more like prison wear but whatever kept me from being zapped I noticed there were no shoes I did not care but the floor was cold.

I heard the Doctor come in with Bruce and Colton "Time to start your day Kid."
The guards put a black color on me and 're cuffed and shackled me and pushed me out of the bathroom.

The doctor stood in front of me "Welcome to Mutants and Outcast United Ivette welcome to your new home."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Enjoyed this one too. Quiet imaginative imagery but looked like somewhat real. You`ve nicely plotted the images. Your chapters`re now appearing like the real movie scenes--readers watching.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Haha I hope so that flatters me
Great! Ivette has finnal commited to undergo training and begin her concious journey toward the understanding of her powers. Great also to see that she is not fighting it since she has uncontrollable powers it could have gone with a fight.

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Ivette can only awaken her powers not control thwm

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2014
Last Updated on September 25, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's