Doctor Free

Doctor Free

A Chapter by Kamari's

I felt something grab me in my sleep I awoke to see a tall woman standing over me. "You can come freely or I will drag you with me." I was scared my hands started to glow red .

I saw the woman had a needle "Looks like you will fight no matter what even if you do not want to." I felt her prick me but I wondered how she moved that fast I felt sleepy I saw black but I did not want to go under yet as I stretched out my hand the blackness swallowed me.

I opened my eyes to see water around me I thought I was still dreaming but then I saw a woman in a lab coat and knew it was real. I tried to hear my hands but they were in gloves even my emotions could not light the fire.

The woman approached me "Hello my name is Roxanne Free I am a doctor one that has been helping mutants or what the f**k you call yourself since experiment D I am here to help you to control your power. "

I looked at her "You are in a gel similar to Aloe Vera to keep your heat powers at bay now the gloves and boots are sensors to neutralize your emotions control over your ability , you will stay in there and only be free to come out to eat, train, or potty ."

I tried to flare but I felt a shot of pain I jolted Roxanne smiled "That jolt is a trigger to keep your little a*s in check feel angry or one two many stronger emotions that zaps you fun right?"

I just looked at her I couldn't speak because of the mask over my head I only saw here but in a shade of red. I saw her light a smoke "Get comfy kid you are here until I say you leave now it's late I'm going to bed you try to sleep well I guess it's not much of a choice if you don't the machine will send sleep signals to your brain to knock you out. So goodnight kid."


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Quiet interesting to read! Enjoyed it!

Posted 10 Years Ago


What I am finding through reading this which I must say so far from the kind of things I would read is that the tension of the discovery and the hope of and if Ivette will be able to control herself makes me wonder a lot. So even chapters like this which serve as a bridge within the story are imbued by what Ivette does as she is at the moment the central piece in the unfolding.
I do have a question though; Wouldn't the fact that they are in possesion of powers and hence have an outlook on life which differs from the normal make them talk differently? Sentence structure words so on so forth?

Just a thought really..

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes they would have yet if they talked different it would further separation them from society and I.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2014
Last Updated on September 25, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's