Training

Training

A Chapter by Kamari's

I stood there in the field in front of a hay bale looking at it and then it engulfed in flames.

My aunt got the fire extinguisher "Try again, this time smaller hit the center." I grunted "This is so stupid why am I doing this?" My aunt shook her head "So you can blend in if you can control your ability then you can go home."

I sighed and looked at the chard hay and tried to focus but I again set it to ablaze my aunt put it out "If you do not start showing improvement I'm sending you to a friend in Texas ."

I frowned "A friend?" My aunt nodded "Ivette it has been a month now you should be showing improvement , if you don't in two more months it means you need more aggressive training."

I felt hurt "I got it this time ." I looked at the hay bail and focused , I opened my eyes and say I had burned to ashes this time.

My aunt grunted "I'll call her next month." I let out a cry of anger , I felt rage I felt my hands burn but it felt good "I do not want to go anywhere!" My aunt's eyes went wide "Oh not this again."

I saw red that's all I saw "What the f**k just happened I'm blind." I stretched out a hand but then I smelled something burning it smelt like metal and oil I heard an explosion. Suddenly my eyes went back to normal I looked and saw I had hit the car I felt horrible but found it funny.

My aunt looked at me "F**k this , you are going tonight." I was upset that my family was scared of me but I wondered who was picking me up now.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I didn't expect this turn of events. I find her even more interesting now that she not only needed to be sent away from home but also needs a special trainer.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Yes I plan to show just how interesting Ivette is
Without guiding, no one can reach out to their aim. If you don`t have anyone to guide, there`s no future sights awaiting for you in future. This reminds me `bout some families who are failed to guild their children properly in a right direction due of some circumstances so their future seemed at into the depth of dark zones. No money. No dignity. No love. No home. Only hall of pain.

Keep writing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Interesting, I like this chapter, the uncontrollable consuming fire of rage what a great topic and also the fact that the dorment state which could also be seen as untrained or unskilled is something that would therefore require conciousness to control and to understand the "mechanics" of it and bu the looks of it Ivette will have to go to someone that has made the skill concious.

Best bit so far for me!

Thankyou

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes haha you are getting close

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2014
Last Updated on September 25, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's