Demons

Demons

A Poem by Kamari's

They call to me whisper "You know you will have fun".

I try to ignore them try to act as off they are not there.

They just laugh "Young lady we will always be here until you die."

I get through one day then the next trying to suppress them "You know you want to hit her do it lose control come on you know you want to ".

I try so hard not to feed their fire not to.let them win yet I am only a mortal young lady and I can be blindsided.

The days I lose they go quiet until the next morning "That was fun you know you.loved it , let us go do it again."

I refuse to let my impulses take control to let my demons and my bad side take over for me to lose control.

I lost myself once it was a beautiful high not to think not to even try just do as I felt until I heard something fall of my bed I snapped back and remembered I needed to keep control.

My demons fight me day in and day out sometimes I lose and feed the beast but I always resume control.

My demons need me and I admit I need them .

© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JC
a clean lucid view into your struggles and your impulses...I struggle with you, sometimes I think i'm cursed. enjoyed relating to this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much
Good. You rip open your chest and let it fall out on the page.... I like it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kamari's

9 Years Ago

I believe in the open book method
This is so smiliar to a lot of stuff I write and I find it fascinating how when you write (people in general, not you specifically) write to themselves about themselves yet so many people can read it and feel as though they wrote it because it fits how they feel so well and that's how I felt reading this. I really enjoyed this!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Loved the ending! Every and each one of us has their own demons which is not always as bad as it sounds. Great work thank you for sharing:).

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
we earn our nightmares - they are unique to us.

It's hard being a person... the rules take learning and time, and life isn't fair but it's better than any alternative and sometimes - well, sometimes we DO touch our stars.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Chris

10 Years Ago

You're welcome
It`s seemed like a prologue or like an excerpt from a book of "satan". Full of thrill. The starting`s very impressive & words`re "haunted". My fav. line: "They call to me whisper" .. I like it. And the ending, "My demons need me and I admit I need `em" ..is too very good and full of "haunt". But apart from such darkness, I find the mixture of 'love' in this write. Somehow. You`ve pointed out `bout love through this piece like when the nights come & cover the sky with stars, heart becomes desperate to eat the fleshes of it out, no matter what. Quiet interesting to read. Enjoyed it!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

I am reading the screwtape letters by C.S. Lewis which was an inspiration for this

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 23, 2014
Last Updated on September 23, 2014

Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's