Silver

Silver

A Chapter by Kamari's

Nelson got the call that Maribel had been in a car accident and she was in bad shape.
Nelson called too Thelma and told her and asked her to stay with Beatrix and Benjamin,
Nelson rushed to the hospital driving like a mad man, but as he ran into the hospital he knew something was wrong.

Nelson asked the front desk woman were Maribel Passages room, the woman looked at him "Room 237 floor 7." Nelson hurried , his head was spinning as the elevator went up.
Nelson felt sick as he got to the floor and ran down the halls reading the numbers till he saw Maribel but their was a doctor and a nurse and they both looked grim.

Nelson walked up to the doctor when he came out in the hall "Excuse me I'm Maribels brother Nelson Passage is my sister okay?" The doctors face turned white

"Mr. Passage your sister , has just passed away the truck hit her car so hard , one of the ribs broke as the seat belt tried to stop her from going out the window yet as she slammed back her rib was broken by the force and punctured her left lung I am sorry for your loss Mr.Passage."

Nelson's mind went numb as did the rest of his body , because he was listed as the next of kin so Nelson had to sign the papers for her body to be cremated and chose a silver urn because silver was Maribels favorite color.

Thelma's voice brought him back as they sat in the office of a attorney to talk about the children "Darling , are you okay ." Nelson looked at Thelma her eyes were still red "Yes , sorry Ms. Pallord , go on." Ms. Pallord the attorney "Mr. Passage you and your wife are to have full custody of Miss. Passages children Beatrix Rose Passage and Benjamin Thomas Passage do you agree to take the children under your custody as you are listed as their godparents."

Nelson swallowed his pain "Yes we do." Ms. Pallord nodded "You will have sole custody of the children for the father of the children has gave up his rights and you are their by the next person to have the children ." Nelson began to cry "Thank you."

Thelma and Nelson helped each other home to see two innocent children waiting for them only knowing that mommy is an angle now and they were going to live with Uncle Nelson and Aunt Thelma .


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 28, 2014
Last Updated on July 28, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's