Age 7

Age 7

A Chapter by Kamari's

Maribel was on her way home from One Way, Maribel had let Beatrix and Benjamin stay the night at Thelma's and Nelson's because they had both taken the day off to take care of the kids for school had let out and Maribel needed the extra shift for Beatrixs dance lessons she was to start in the fall and Thelma was taking care of Nelson because he had came down with the flu and they both welcomed the prescience of their godchildren/ niece and nephew to "help" take care of uncle Nelson.

Maribel called Thelma as she drove toward her house got her voicemail " Hey Thelma , I am headed to your house I know it's late I really thank you so much for watching Beatrix and Benji if they are not asleep tell the Mom is on her way and that I love them bye."

Maribel hung up and noticed the car ahead of her , that their headlights where way to bright she tried to look past it , yet the car started to swerve a little probably do to the ice on the road. Maribel started to try to turn down the road to go to Thelma's.

Maribel was taken by surprise as she turned and a truck crashed in to her , the driver had lost control on the ice and unfortunately Maribel was his stoping method. Maribel banged her head and felt her body being pushed forward all she saw was the others cars head lights and as she went unconscious she heard a faint ring around her, then all went black and silent.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 28, 2014
Last Updated on July 28, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's