Love

Love

A Poem by Kamari's

Love is the most wonderful and horrible four letter word.

Love is wonderful because it gives you bliss and you only want that person.

Love is horrible when you are left heartbroken crying in pain from the loss.

Love makes magnificent memory's and tragedies .

Love makes magnificent memory's because who does not remember their first love , when you felt like nothing could break you two apart.

Love makes tragedies because when the person you love starts die out you realize that you can not always be with the one you want for your own good .

Love is a four letter word that is I believe is the most powerful one.

Love makes you want to dance and celebrate and embrace the joy of it.

Love makes you feel so many emotions it makes your head spin where you get sick.

Love is blind , love is a tricky slope because when you love someone you want to forget everything wrong until you wake up one day and realize that you need to fix the wrong that you turned your eye away from and most of the time it ends in heartbreak as loss.

Love makes me think of the day I spent with my ex on his bed watching Spider-Man and cuddling and it makes me think of the day my ex dumped me over a text and I cried the rest of the day.

Love makes me remember the smell of chocolate axe.

Love makes me remember the taste of whipped vodka and vanilla coke which tasted like chocolate to me.

Love makes me remember the stupid red hat on his head and his wallet that was on a chain that went through his pants.

Love makes me remember the way the sun shine through the curtains in his bedroom window .


Love is the most wonderful and horrible four letter word .

© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Spider--Man? Lol You`re quiet fascinating.
Chocolate axe? I think, you love chocolate flavor.. Don`t ya? Lol
Wallet went through pants? Whatss? Lol

Phew! Well.. the write`s very good to read but it`s last few lines`ve turned the whole write into the funniest melodic tone indeed. I like the starting of the write. Keep it up!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Yes lol and it did it was a chain wallet
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ron
This is so true. Love is all of this, it can sooth a broken heart or cut deeper than any knife.
A great poem.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Kamari's

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
ron

10 Years Ago

You are most welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 23, 2014

Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..