5 years old

5 years old

A Chapter by Kamari's
"

Yes I'm skipping but in this chapter it explains tom trying to come back.

"
"Mommy ?" Maribel was making breakfast when she looked down to see Benjamin tugging at her shirt "Yes , Benji ?" Benjamin smiled " My button came loose ."
Maribel looked at his green plaid shirt and noticed there was no button undone. "Where is the button?" Benjamin turned around to show the back pocket on his jeans undone "There mommy."

Maribel chuckled as she buttoned the pocket back and thankful she put Beatrix in a skirt .
Maribel looked at her son , he looked so much like Tom he had his light blue eyes and chestnut brown hair . Maribel sighed as she knew the day would come when they would ask where is daddy and she dreaded the day when her story of him on a adventure would not work anymore .

Maribel was relieved when she heard her fathers truck pull up "Okay rugrats , granddads here to take you to school, Beatrix get your backpack and tell Mrs. Tucker I'll drop you off tomorrow !" Maribel rushed the twins out of the door and waved them goodbye , as she prepared for the day ahead as she picked up her phone and called Tom.

Tom answered "Hello?" Maribel sighed " Tom it's me Maribel." Tom was slow to answer "Ya what's up?" Maribel was pacing as she talked "Listen , the kids need to know their dad but I don't want to be alone so maybe we can work something out?"
Tom laughed "f**k those kid and f**k you!" Maribel hung up finally getting her answer.

Maribel slowly put the phone down and prayed for her children to return soon so she could forget the awful morning as she went to bed , glad to have taken the day off.


© 2014 Kamari's


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014


Author

Kamari's
Kamari's

Bay, AR



About
I come from a small town in Arkansas , I have always been different hardly an men flirt with me because I guess I'm too driven or I'm too weird. I love to read, draw, paint, and write my favorite pain.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Kamari's


Holidays Holidays

A Book by Kamari's